• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

WHY'S BRET HART MAD MAGGLE? HA HA HA COME ON BRET!

Bluntly it seem like the only guy not to apologize for Montreal was Hunter, Vince apologized, HBK apologized, Hunter pretended he knew nothing about it and even when found out never said boo to Bret in terms of sorry.

It's great though because Bret will just randomly drop blunt cold truth on HHH whenever he feels like.

Bluntly it seem like the only guy not to apologize for Montreal was Hunter, Vince apologized, HBK apologized, Hunter pretended he knew nothing about it and even when found out never said boo to Bret in terms of sorry.

It's great though because Bret will just randomly drop blunt cold truth on HHH whenever he feels like.

3H worse than HH confirmed.

Menome

My wife got ultimately worked tonight. She was afraid that WrassleGAF was the other women. I explained to her, I just don't like real shoot life. I like worked life, so I spend more time on WrassleGAF than texting you all day when you're at work 😂

Send me $50,000 in Bitcoin or I'll send her the photographic proof of what you've been up to:

w2ArTOi.jpg

My wife got ultimately worked tonight. She was afraid that WrassleGAF was the other women. I explained to her, I just don't like real shoot life. I like worked life, so I spend more time on WrassleGAF than texting you all day when you're at work 😂

Is this part of a dirt sheet?

Adree

Both Bret and Hunter were too big of a mark for themselves imo. A Vince apology is worthless, he'll say anything.

Lol having to check in with her. I knew you enjoyed carrying other people's bags.

lol sup ese

Holy shit this card is great.

Ospreay/Jado/Gedo vs Liger/Shibata and what I believe is Ibushi as Tiger Mask

I didn't know he could do anything but be a heel. He even sounds like a heel on his podcast. (Saying bad things about poor Disco)

He's a low key heel here. He started heeling it up a bit at times but he's not Cyrus by any means

I realize this is a long shot, but the itch is back... I've mentioned in WrassleGAF before that I'm (or... I was... :/) an indy wrestler, but I haven't wrestled in 9 months. I have been prioritizing other stuff, but here lately I have the aspiration to just... get back in. I really want to see what I can do even if it's just as a hobby again...

But the problem is, I moved 700 miles. I used to live in Virginia, now I live in Massachusetts. I have no contacts, I have no ins, nothing.

I'm nowhere near a "name" so I can't just waltz into the more well known north-eastern promotions...

So, in a bit of a desperate moment, if anyone out there knows of anything going on with training/working in Western Mass/Eastern NY etc that isn't too "high level" on the entry point, please shoot me a PM.

Honestly at this point I just want it so bad because I would like to just step in a ring one more time and see if the fire is really there or if I just have the nostalgia.

Top Bottom