• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Neville is secretly one of the best heels in the WWE right now. He's been on fire since turning and he can look downright sinister in his matches.

Hopefully the division can turn things around, but it's kind of hard when everything on Raw is building up to either a PPV or a Network-only show that most people, including Network subscribers, don't watch.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Perkins seems to just have been a huge failure. I guess that's what happens when you're forced to give the win of the CWC to the guy after Ibushi and ZSJ didn't want to sign on and Metalik had dates to finish up.

Having him make fifteen year old video games reference doesn't help.

They seem to be hinting a lot at it.

really like what, thatd be great

Why make a clusterfuck with guys that suck up the joy of the division like Nese and Dar?

They're like a vortex that sucks up all the hype fans and fellow wrasslers can put into their matches. It's like Otunga level bad.

Bronx-Man

Banned
WWE-TMNT-Ninja-Superstars-Group-Shot-928x483.jpg

Presented utterly without comment.

Other than these are 100% real
I unironically want that Mikey toy.

Toki767

Gotta be honest here.....Raw hasn't felt like 3 hours tonight

Granted I'm browsing on my laptop while watching but still.

I've tuned out during the tag match and the 6-man cruiserweight match, but aside from those, Raw has been fairly inoffensive to good so far.

Pikma

Banned
Lol I'm watching a canadian livestream and they just announced Rollins vs Jericho for a house show on March 11th

Basically confirmed he won't miss WM

Top Bottom