• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

WWE-TMNT-Ninja-Superstars-Group-Shot-928x483.jpg

Presented utterly without comment.

Other than these are 100% real

That build/workout routine might just fit him and his body better. Don't wanna necessarily try and force something that might not suit you, especially as you get older. Remember he's never been out with an injury, he must be doing something right with his regimen.

I think this has more to do with his super safe in-ring style more than anything.

Hey! I love Austin Aries in this segments.

Lothar

Banned
For a minute I thought they were planning on having Goldberg go up against Jericho for the US Belt and then have berg take the US Title on his way to KO ala Goldbergs WCW run

Can you imagine how shit that would be in 2017 lol

The only difference between that and what's going to happen is this would be a cool callback. Since the US title is worthless and it doesn't really matter what they do with it.

Perkins seems to just have been a huge failure. I guess that's what happens when you're forced to give the win of the CWC to the guy after Ibushi and ZSJ didn't want to sign on and Metalik had dates to finish up.

Having him make fifteen year old video games reference doesn't help.

fucking hope not he would be a great heel on smackdown, maybe a stable with miz
They seem to be hinting a lot at it.

Top Bottom