• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

MG310

Wait...is there actually a new Elimination Chamber or were they trying to say Elimination Chamber is a new PPV?

I bet all the main eventers on smackdown are thanking their lucky stars that they don't have to job to part timers
M3edryy.jpg

Guys guys they have a Taker Taking Souls and Digging Holes shirt.

It's a demon skull with a scythe and a shovel forming the bones behind! With Taking Souls on top and Digging Holes on the bottom

It's 1000% not safe

All a Smackdown show has 50% Raw merch and no Alexa Bliss t-shirt

Lothar

Banned
What's the rationale behind putting the title on Goldberg? The belt does jack shit for his feud with Brock. Does he just want his son to see him as champ or something and this was part of contact?

And even if that was the case, why would he have to have the title for WM? After he wins against Owens, just have someone take the title off of him the next night on Raw. (Jericho!)

How can someone that can't wrestle longer than a minute be in a WM main event?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is KO going to feed Sami the belt tonight?

Rimfya

Banned
"We're gonna make Joe a heel, by having him beat Roman Reigns, who the WWE Universe love."

This is why I don't trust them turning Roman heel.

justjim89

Good for the Express. Somewhere in a one bedroom apartment, Jim Cornette just spit out his Jack and Coke and Maple Syrup in happiness.

...Shit, were the Rockers just a WWF version of the Rock N' Roll Express this whole time? Like how Demolition were a Road Warriors rip-off?

...Shit, were the Rockers just a WWF version of the Rock N' Roll Express this whole time? Like how Demolition were a Road Warriors rip-off?
Well they were carbon copies of them before wwf but demolition wasn't really a rip off of the road Warriors. That was the powers of pain.

Cody_D165

Banned
For a minute I thought they were planning on having Goldberg go up against Jericho for the US Belt and then have berg take the US Title on his way to KO ala Goldbergs WCW run

Can you imagine how shit that would be in 2017 lol

Dean only does cardio now. Forhet where I heard this, maybe the Austin podcast.
Yeah, he's done a lot of interviews where he says he doesn't work out so much now. I kind of wish he did because most of the time in the ring next to anyone the size difference is laughable but he looks a lot better now then he did last year at the rumble when he was a pure stick.

It's just mad to see how three years ago the guy was huge.

Yeah, he's done a lot of interviews where he says he doesn't work out so much now. I kind of wish he did because most of the time in the ring next to anyone the size difference is laughable but he looks a lot better now then he did last year at the rumble when he was a pure stick.

Ambrose%201a_zpsn5xwok1h.jpg

justjim89

That build/workout routine might just fit him and his body better. Don't wanna necessarily try and force something that might not suit you, especially as you get older. Remember he's never been out with an injury, he must be doing something right with his regimen.

Top Bottom