• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to be real....the only F and F movie I seen was Fast 5.
Since Raw and SD has been awful, it's a good time to catch up on the rest of Fast and the Furious movies

E: Correct me if i'm wrong but a new viewer to the seen should see them in this order?

1,4,2,5,6,3?

Everyone in every Fast & Furious movie were better than Ryan Gosling in Drive

The movie itself was pretty good, don't get me wrong.

h97789F4A

Kaladin

Started up My Career and so far I'm having fun with WWE 2k15.

I didn't have high hopes for it. I knew it was the first year on a new console with a new dev team, but I like the building blocks they have in place for future years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Started up My Career and so far I'm having fun with WWE 2k15.

I didn't have high hopes for it. I knew it was the first year on a new console with a new dev team, but I like the building blocks they have in place for future years.

Be happy you don't have it on Xbox One. I -still- crashes to the dashboard when you use My Career and it autosaves if you're online.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
did_you_know.jpg

the beginning of John Cena's- My time is now has the sample to the beginning of MOP's Ante Up.

OPPOSITE

JOHN CENA CAME FIRST

REFERENCE MY TAG IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE JOHN CENA IS THE BEST. That man feeds us.

joelseph

Opening of Drive, with the credits rolling and the slow Kavinsky french synths washing over the night scene is amazing. Rest of the movie, not so awesome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so in this tag match Shelton Times Benjamin tries to put Sugiura in this kid at ringside's face trying to heel it up and the kid just has this big stupid paul london smile the entire time.
ciIKje6.gif

I said it before, and I'll say it again. El Desperado is cool. So much swagger.
REVwZIl.gif

Think we know where he learned that from.

Marvel

could never
Only God Forgives bored me to death, I got to the part where
The dude in the bedroom beats another dude to death
and switched it off 15 minutes later after nothing interesting happening.

Sports Entertainment and violent vidyagames has dissolved my attention span.

RP912

Banned
Only thing I remember about OGF was the fact that I was about to axe my laptop for even sitting through that movie.

Top Bottom