• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Akitoshi Saito vs. Takashi Iizuka
Jesus Christ who came up with that match and said, 'yeah that'll be a good one!'

Sunny have you watched any Quiet Storm matches yet? Because I'm telling you. That's your kind of guy.

Sephzilla

I don't know much about Black Adam so I can't comment on that, but yeah I can see The Rock as John Stewart. Batista is also doing Bond movie now. The Rock needs stop with F&F movies and get serious. Batista about to one up The Rock soon

My limited knowledge of Black Adam is that he seems like a fairly standard DC villain who's meant to basically be evil Shazam. AKA - this role feels way below The Rock.

Actually on that note, I could see John Cena actually making a halfway decent Shazam

Heroman

Banned
I don't know much about Black Adam so I can't comment on that, but yeah I can see The Rock as John Stewart. Batista is also doing Bond movie now. The Rock needs stop with F&F movies and get serious. Batista about to one up The Rock soon
Not really , those ff movies are very popular.

Verendus

Banned
Rock's in Fast Five and Fast Six. They're already better superhero movies than every MCU movie.

Avengers? Nah cuh, fuck that second rate team. It's about the Toretto familia.

I shouldn't make fun because she's only be wrestling a year, but goddamn these are the worst forearm strikes I've ever seen;

lasFUXE.gif

I want her to get into a strike exchange with Big Daddy Yum Yum if only for the selling.

yumyum2_zps9ef1e682.gif

ibjMnKJ0ifMTq4.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Jury is still out on Batista really. Sure he was in that Marvel flick (in a next-to-non-speaking role) and now is a villain in a James Bond film (as Datazord mentioned, those are all about Bond and everything else is pretty much just there).

Seems to me he's headed for the same mindless fun action-comedy roles The Rock is doing.

Verendus

Banned
Batista is probably going to have ten minutes of screentime in Bond if he's lucky. Dude is going to probably get killed in his first or second appearance.

You can balee dat.

Sephzilla

Jury is still out on Batista really. Sure he was in that Marvel flick (in a next-to-non-speaking role) and now is a villain in a James Bond film (as Datazord mentioned, those are all about Bond and everything else is pretty much just there).

Seems to me he's headed for the same mindless fun action-comedy roles The Rock is doing.

Batista was pretty good in Riddick

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Black Adam is pretty dope. I highly recommend reading some Shazam.

scabro

I shouldn't make fun because she's only be wrestling a year, but goddamn these are the worst forearm strikes I've ever seen;

lasFUXE.gif

Crimson/Matt Morgan levels of bad.

She looks like Hideo when he first got to NXT. Someone should stiff her real good so she gets the message. Then she can trade off like shes nakamura with a vagina

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ who came up with that match and said, 'yeah that'll be a good one!'

Sunny have you watched any Quiet Storm matches yet? Because I'm telling you. That's your kind of guy.

No, I haven't - I'll need to.

The one thing I don't like about Quiet Storm in 2015 is that he doesn't call for the STORM! CRADLE! DRIVER!!!!!!!!!! like he used to. He's got swoll as fuck though, his arms are ridiculous.

Jado, who also brought us this classic encounter; Maybach Taniguchi vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Batista was pretty good in Riddick

Haven't seen that movie yet, but that's a dumb fun action-flick right? As said, he seems headed for the same roles Rock is doing now.

Which is great for both of them, mind you, not a knock. Fun roles, good money, spotlight, everyone wins.

Sephzilla

Haven't seen that movie yet, but that's a dumb fun action-flick right? As said, he seems headed for the same roles Rock is doing now.

Which is great for both of them, mind you, not a knock. Fun roles, good money, spotlight, everyone wins.

Have you seen Pitch Black? Riddick is pretty much Pitch Black 2.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Taiji is the worst because you're set in hating him for the rest of his offense, but he'll always have one spot where you go 'fuck that was impressive'
wgbnzjQ.gif

Fuck, that was impressive

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
First Pitch Black was good. Good use of color.

Cagey

Banned

Rock's in Fast Five and Fast Six. They're already better superhero movies than every MCU movie.

Avengers? Nah cuh, fuck that second rate team. It's about the Toretto familia.

Verendus spits truth. Batista's awesome, but being a random dope in some random shit Marvel movie and he's going to one up the Rock?

He never had the Rock.

GCNwGre.jpg

He never even had his car.

Sephzilla

First Pitch Black was good. Good use of color.

I think I should go watch Pitch Black again this weekend. It's been a while since I've watched it.

I almost want to say I think Riddick takes the Pitch Black formula and does a better job with it. If I have any issues with Pitch Black it's that the first third of the movie feels really slow, Riddick feels better paced and I'm also simultaneously impressed with how they managed to downgrade Riddick after where he was at the end of Chronicles

Vin Diesel should be the guest host for Raw.........................as riddick.

So he'd be blind most of the show but then absolutely murder everyone during Bray's entrance?

imBask

Banned
I know right? Fast & Furious 1 isn't even the best movie in the franchise
Fast Five is

1 is the best because of the nostalgia, 5 is the best overall because they decided to go full Platinum Games CUHRAYYZEE from that point on

2 is the worst by far, even Tokyo Drift was better than 2 somehow

Cagey

Banned
The Fast and the Furious is the best in the franchise because it's the realest, dude. Gritty street racing, Toretto fam on their grind to survive each day, the best version of Jordana Brewster, and this bad motherfucker.

TFATF-the-fast-and-the-furious-368887_445_400.jpg

If you disagree, then I'll see you in the desert. Be ready to have your ass handed to you.

2F2F was hot garbage. Too much Paul Walker, too much bullshit. Tokyo Drift still underrated... and that soundtrack was fire.

Alucard

Banned
Takayama out TMFs MiSu when it comes to spicy food

Yeah that's him.

Nice. I saw him wrestle Eddie Edwards at ROH Border Wars in May 2013. Easily the match of the night. Ishimori was super fluid. That was also the night Davey Richards did a double stomp on Paul London's head and gave him a concussion that had everyone chanting "You killed Paul." And then London got back up and still did the SSP off the top rope.

That was a good night of wrestling, friends.

Top Bottom