• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Bootaaay who is the chick delivering the shittastic forearms?

Ruby Summers, young UK wrestler. She did hit a nice yoshi tonic to end the match, though;

3J604js.gif

The Fast and the Furious is the best in the franchise because it's the realest, dude. Gritty street racing, Toretto fam on their grind to survive each day, the best version of Jordana Brewster, and this bad motherfucker.

TFATF-the-fast-and-the-furious-368887_445_400.jpg

If you disagree, then I'll see you in the desert. Be ready to have your ass handed to you.

2F2F was hot garbage. Too much Paul Walker, too much bullshit. Tokyo Drift still underrated... and that soundtrack was fire.

Too soon, junior.

2F2F is great cause of Thug Walker.

Pockets ain't empty, cuz.

Watching SummerSlam 2013

Bryans best look hair and beard wise by far. (Scratch that, the hair is too long so a few months before that)

Brock vs. Punk was still good and Punk looks way stronger than Cena ever did vs. Brock which is weird. (But I guess this is before he stole undertakers powers).

It's crazy how small Brock looks here compared to now. Guy truly is a beast incarnate.

edit: uuugh forgot about Cena awful RTIME=NOW shirt good lord

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really surprised how poor of a port Rogue Legacy on the Vita is. Controls turn to butt.

My eyes can't follow what the heck is happening in this gif. @_@ It's like Kevin Dunn directed it or something.

Yeah, the cut wasn't entirely necessary and it really bugs me that they have 3 cameras and all of them are clearly set to different colour levels. I find it annoyingly distracting.

Alucard

Banned
Paul Walker's F&F character only works when he's interacting with Vin Diesel's character. Giving Walker's character his own movie was not a good idea.

Rock just seems like the coolest guy

I dunno man, having to use a hashtag that says you're secure in your manhood sends the opposite message. Probably taking this more seriously than it warrants, though.

Sephzilla

I dunno man, having to use a hashtag that says you're secure in your manhood sends the opposite message. Probably taking this more seriously than it warrants, though.

Rock strikes me as the type of person who would use an excessive amount of hashtags just to laugh at the fact that he uses an excessive amount of hashtags.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, the cut wasn't entirely necessary and it really bugs me that they have 3 cameras and all of them are clearly set to different colour levels. I find it annoyingly distracting.

I literally have no idea what happened in that move. Does the camera switch over to someone from the other angle? I...I'm not even gonna try to understand it. Which promotion has this shittacular camera work with different color levels?

EDIT: Okay, I see it now...wow, what a stupid camera change. Just fucks with your brain way too much.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So if NJPW bought NOAH, I'm hoping Kenou and Ohara show up and take the juniors tag titles from ROHDragons.

Because Cho Kibou-Gun are the best thing going and I have no idea why NJPW is just randomly giving their tag titles to gaijins who've been there for like a month.

Alucard

Banned
So if NJPW bought NOAH, I'm hoping Kenou and Ohara show up and take the juniors tag titles from ROHDragons.

Because Cho Kibou-Gun are the best thing going and I have no idea why NJPW is just randomly giving their tag titles to gaijins who've been there for like a month.

Dat ROH talent exchange contract clause. Maybe?

Someone dig out the Bitch Mode T-shirt from the Patriots' parade to send to the Clippers because no NBA team bitches and moans about calls quite like that team.

Eh, Maybach and disinterested Morishima bring the stable down. I would definitely enjoy seeing Kenou & Ohara in New Japan though, but I'd imagine New Japan gave their tag titles to reDRagon because the tag scene was stale as fuck and reDRagon are actually pretty good, plus they're proving to be fairly popular with the audience. Bobby especially, he totally gets how to play to a Japanese crowd. Probably from his time in NOAH.

I literally have no idea what happened in that move. Does the camera switch over to someone from the other angle? I...I'm not even gonna try to understand it. Which promotion has this shittacular camera work with different color levels?

The camera cuts to the opposite side of the ring, super confusing I know. This was Tidal, a young promotion that runs in the north of England.

What is it you're watching, out of curiosity?

Reviewing TCW's 'Silent Nightmare' show from last December. Real good Mark Andrews vs Ligero opening match.

Reviewing TCW's 'Silent Nightmare' show from last December. Real good Mark Andrews vs Ligero opening match.

Ahh, they were running a show in Leeds the last time I went home to visit the folks, I'll keep an eye out whenever I'm up there, I've heard good things.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Eh, Maybach and disinterested Morishima bring the stable down. I would definitely enjoy seeing Kenou & Ohara in New Japan though, but I'd imagine New Japan gave their tag titles to reDRagon because the tag scene was stale as fuck and reDRagon are actually pretty good, plus they're proving to be fairly popular with the audience. Bobby especially, he totally gets how to play to a Japanese crowd. Probably from his time in NOAH.
n1pxtiq.gif

Disinterested Morishima is still better than Kitamiya who just looks like he needs to have his teeth kicked out. Maybach serves his role as the muscle goon on the outside who helps cheat. You, a Bullet Club fan, should be able to appreciate untalented goons at ringside.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen XXX but I want to, it looks so bad it's good.

Randomly shoving Bragging Rights 2010 on in the background and what do you know, if you're still holding out for Bryan/Ziggler you can watch them go at it for nearly 20 minutes opening this PPV which is probably double what they'd get if they end up doing the same opener at WM.
Also it seems Cody Rhodes and Drew Mcintyre were tag team champs once which I don't remember at all, they dropped the belts to that well known team up of Cena and Otunga, boy this division sure has a forgettable modern history.

Wait we're talking about XXX? all I remember is XXX 2: the next level starring Ice Cube, turns out the next level is an alternative title and my friends across the pond call it State of the Union.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Randomly shoving Bragging Rights 2010 on in the background and what do you know, if you're still holding out for Bryan/Ziggler you can watch them go at it for nearly 20 minutes opening this PPV which is probably double what they'd get if they end up doing the same opener at WM.
Also it seems Cody Rhodes and Drew Mcintyre were tag team champs once which I don't remember at all, they dropped the belts to that well known team up of Cena and Otunga, boy this division sure has a forgettable modern history.

Wait we're talking about XXX? all I remember is XXX 2: the next level starring Ice Cube, turns out the next level is an alternative title and my friends across the pond call it State of the Union.

Wasn't Ice Cube's XXX State of the Union PG-13? Did the original have a tit-fest or something?

Sephzilla

XXX can best be described as a shitty "what if James Bond was an American" movie.

I'm also pretty sure Tony Hawk has a cameo in it

Wasn't Ice Cube's XXX State of the Union PG-13? Did the original have a tit-fest or something?
No idea, but hey you get Ice Cube as a secret agent or whatever, I just remember it being one of those so bad it's enjoyable outings to mock with friends.

Going back to Cena and Otunga's legendary tag title win, wow this must be the lowest and most throwaway Cena position on a PPV card since he first ascended to being the face of the company now I think about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No idea, but hey you get Ice Cube as a secret agent or whatever, I just remember it being one of those so bad it's enjoyable outings to mock with friends.

Going back to Cena and Otunga's legendary tag title win, wow this must be the lowest and most throwaway Cena position on a PPV card since he first ascended to being the face of the company now I think about it.

Otunga referenced that on the Raw pre-show and I remembered how stupid that was.

imBask

Banned
Everyone in every Fast & Furious movie were better than Ryan Gosling in Drive

The movie itself was pretty good, don't get me wrong.

DMczaf

Curtain Call 2 is upon us

In this week's latest changes to the 2/27 WWE show in Madison Square Garden, both Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have been added. While not billed as an NWO reunion, Nash, Hall and Hulk Hogan are all advertised for the show.

Top Bottom