• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the wwe wants to keep Zayn in nxt for another year, as they want to build nxt up more and feel Sami is a big draw for the brand

I checked that article's source out - wrong, that's just speculation by the shitty author

Anth0ny

His career was a misate health wise

2uidzxl.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol at zak bagans from ghost adventures on chris jericho podcast

A few weeks ago I noticed my hair is thinning. This sucks. I used to have thick beautiful hair. Now i have a bigger forehead. Blah.

To you young ones, don't get cocky. I used to say "it will never happen to me". Even in my early 30s my hair was still thick. It didn't happen until I was 34.

Anyways, any other balding wrassleGAFers up in here?

Me... ;_;

Kaladin

Watching broadcast TV via Sling TV for the first time in a while, I've forgot how much I hate the long commercial breaks on regular TV. You people who complain about 90 second ads in Hulu programming should go back and watch cable again, those breaks feel like 5 min each. I've been spoiled and I don't know if I can go back.

dream

quite the wasted opportunity to have kenta turn heel and shed this ridiculous japanese tourist gimmick.

also, I can get behind "we're not worthy" chants. the full sail freaks aren't worthy of intelligence or class or happiness.

Watching broadcast TV via Sling TV for the first time in a while, I've forgot how much I hate the long commercial breaks on regular TV. You people who complain about 90 second ads in Hulu programming should go back and watch cable again, those breaks feel like 5 min each. I've been spoiled and I don't know if I can go back.

How's Sling? I may want to take the leap for ESPN and such.

Fucking lol at that poll, especially when you consider that storyline wise, Bryan doesn't deserve shit

Though if WWE pulls an NJPW and just switches the main based on a fan poll, that'll be amusing

dream

great promo package for Sammy Zayn vs. Kevin Owens though. that's a match that deserves better than being held in front of 50 inbred jackasses on the campus of a for-profit university.

Top Bottom