• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

Cena wins the US title against Rusev at Mania
Cena wins the IC title on Raw the next they
They combine the title
He drops it to whoever

i'm metsfan4ever btw

Cena wins WHC by a finger poke on Brock after mania.

He retires with all of the belts and Vince turns WWE into a Total Divas realty show focused company.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No hyperbole, Ziggler is completely fucked now. Rollins fills his heel role better than him and Bryan fills his face role better than him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
he wouldn't be fucked in a company that actually cared about midcard titles

If you wanted WWE 'caring about the midcard titles' then they would be using those titles to set up guys in the midcard for the main event. Ziggler would still be fucked.

imBask

Banned
If you wanted WWE 'caring about the midcard titles' then they would be using those titles to set up guys in the midcard for the main event. Ziggler would still be fucked.

idk, you can build up great feuds around a midcard title... like the old X Division in TNA, or the cruiserweight thingy in WCW

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
idk, you can build up great feuds around a midcard title... like the old X Division in TNA, or the cruiserweight thingy in WCW

But those are weight class/match type belts. They have a different set of kayfabe skills. In an ideal world, a tag team champion in a tag match is better than a world champion in a singles match. A hardcore champion is better than a world champion in a singles match.

There is nothing different about the IC title in terms of rules. Even the TV title used to have the whole 'you have to defend it every taping so that makes it different.'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tangentially related, but now that I've actually followed people's suggestions of not just bitching about WWE, but actually checking out other options, god I really wish Cesaro would go to NJPW. He'd be able to pull out all the suplexes and power bombs he wanted and I think he could be a star there. I'm having fun watching Brass Ring Club do their thing, but Cesaro's such a wasted talent.

At the risk of sounding like some uneducated cunt on Reddit, I'd like to see Daisuke Sekimoto and Cesaro as a tag team. Just throwin' dudes forever.

r6Ju95ul.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They couldn't even get the Levi's logo right. Head back to Remedial Photoshop class, whoever made that crap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will say this, Bryan desperately needs to grow and evolve his character. Him doing the same shit he did last year feels oddly backwards, and stale. Yes, of course, bring up the Cena "same old shit" but Bryan really needs something - which is tough because he was out for so long, but his character needs something different and new.

I say a heel turn, but hey. Remember how he got over with Kane? That tag team made Bryan. Good shit.

Nope. Big E and Sekimoto. I've already been over this.

I can go for that. The opposite of the Hall & Oates song I Can't Go For That. Because I can.

Big E could probably make some money in Japan. His short stature is a lot less pronounced over there with smaller dudes.

RP912

Banned
You know in 1998 or 1999 atleast, the Brass Ring Club would have promos and segments to push their stable because it's good for the business. WWE not trying to create merchandise, no acknowledging their agenda, and basically treating the stable like neglecting parents.

God forbid the company wants to make money with everybody besides the main eventers like Reigns and Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know in 1998 or 1999 atleast, the Brass Ring Club would have promos and segments to push their stable because it's good for the business. WWE not trying to create merchandise, no acknowledging their agenda, and basically treating the stable like neglecting parents.

God forbid the company wants to make money with everybody besides the main eventers like Reigns and Cena.

The bad news is that they are doing that.

It's just on the App between commercials, or after the show. Therefore nobody sees it :( I saw a good one with Adam Rose explaining why they formed. Heaven forbid anyone sees it :(

I will say this, Bryan desperately needs to grow and evolve his character. Him doing the same shit he did last year feels oddly backwards, and stale. Yes, of course, bring up the Cena "same old shit" but Bryan really needs something - which is tough because he was out for so long, but his character needs something different and new.

I say a heel turn, but hey. Remember how he got over with Kane? That tag team made Bryan. Good shit.

WWE will have him do what he's doing until it no longer works. Bryan plays the role of underdog babyface chasing the title very well.

I can go for that. The opposite of the Hall & Oates song I Can't Go For That. Because I can.

Big E could probably make some money in Japan. His short stature is a lot less pronounced over there with smaller dudes.

Becasue Turing heel worked so,well for punk. A heel turn is not a magic cure for everything

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how the supposed NJPW/NOAH news makes BOTSJ go from being 'one of the potentially worst' in years to 'one of the potentially best' in years.

If NJPW uses NOAH's junior division. They'd be foolish not to. I just better not see Taguchi beating Harada, Ohara, Kenou, Sabre, or Kotoge. He can beat Ishimori.

He's only 2 inches taller than Sekimoto. Cesaro would make Sekimoto look small. Langston and Sekimoto would look like the new Jurassic Powers.

Cagey

Banned

You kidding? If he's still going strong, he's still going to have the same people supporting him. Hell, Bryan on any sort of hiatus until later this year and we'll get the same fan 'revolt' bullshit at the Royal Rumble 2016 that we've gotten at 2015 and 2014.

They're not going to turn on him. He's their vessel for all complaints about the company.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like how the supposed NJPW/NOAH news makes BOTSJ go from being 'one of the potentially worst' in years to 'one of the potentially best' in years.

If NJPW uses NOAH's junior division. They'd be foolish not to. I just better not see Taguchi beating Harada, Ohara, Kenou, Sabre, or Kotoge. He can beat Ishimori.

Crazy isn't it? So much potential now, and it'll definitely be worth watching. I'm excited about virtually everything NOAH is providing. Seeing Suzuki-gun run wild is a nice thing too.

RP912

Banned
The bad news is that they are doing that.

It's just on the App between commercials, or after the show. Therefore nobody sees it :( I saw a good one with Adam Rose explaining why they formed. Heaven forbid anyone sees it :(

Thats the thing I hate how WWE has wrestling fan on a scavenger hunt looking for clues to why a stable was form and etc. Nobody want's to load up their app to find out why Adam Rose hates the bunny so much when he could do a segment in the ring or backstage telling his side of the story. I understand it's for a interactive experience but it's not really working unless you are a hardcore fan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You kidding? If he's still going strong, he's still going to have the same people supporting him. Hell, Bryan on any sort of hiatus until later this year and we'll get the same fan 'revolt' bullshit at the Royal Rumble 2016 that we've gotten at 2015 and 2014.

They're not going to turn on him. He's their vessel for all complaints about the company.

Maybe I'm just a little too happy, because I *gasp* really enjoy WWE's stuff lately. There's all sorts of nitpicks but I enjoy their PPVs, the main roster ones, lately. Lots of great talent.

Thats the thing I hate how WWE has wrestling fan on a scavenger hunt looking for clues to why a stable was form and etc. Nobody want's to load up their app to find out why Adam Rose hates the bunny so much when he could do a segment in the ring or backstage telling his side of the story. I understand it's for a interactive experience but it's not really working unless you are a hardcore fan.

I'm a core fan and I don't even seek that shit out. I subscribe to the Network. Why so many hurdles? Did the Usos vs Stardust REALLY need another minute in their match? etc.

Maybe I'm just a little too happy, because I *gasp* really enjoy WWE's stuff lately. There's all sorts of nitpicks but I enjoy their PPVs, the main roster ones, lately. Lots of great talent.

Believe me, you and a lot of others know how awesome he could be. But that's not what WWE wants out of him. They like him as the underdog babyface who smiles a lot and hugs the children.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Believe me, you and a lot of others know how awesome he could be. But that's not what WWE wants out of him. They like him as the underdog babyface who smiles a lot and hugs the children.

Maybe he's just keeping Bayley's main roster spot warm. She's gonna be a face4life, and do very well. She has a bright future. Ambassador to the company tier.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can go for that. They'd slap the shit out of poor Sakuraba, no matter what he tried. Goto would be a red mess by the end, too.

But they would HUMILIATE Sakuraba I reckon.

jmdajr

Valentines Day man. What a rip off :\

Oh well, Wife is gonna be out of town during it so wanted to mail her something.

At least stuff for the kid is cheap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The thing I love about this tag team is the fact they fold their arms on some B Boy shit. It's like they know nobody not fucking with them on any level at all.

The only thing they're missing are the little Shogun stools.

Top Bottom