• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

Still can't believe if Lesnar leaves at Mania, WWE will have wasted a 3 year contract on:

3 matches against John Cena
3 matches against HHH
1 match against Undertaker
1 match against CM Punk
1 match against John Cena and Seth Rollins
1 match against Roman Reigns and possibly Daniel Bryan included
1 squash against Big Show

They may as well have just burned money.
Since when has WWE been about making money?

somedevil

Still can't believe if Lesnar leaves at Mania, WWE will have wasted a 3 year contract on:

3 matches against John Cena
3 matches against HHH
1 match against CM Punk
1 match against John Cena and Seth Rollins
1 match against Roman Reigns and possibly Daniel Bryan included

They may as well have just burned money.

If Bryan was never Injured it would of gone like this:

2 matches against John Cena
2 matches against Daniel Bryan
3 matches against HHH
1 match against CM Punk
1 match against Roman Reigns

In my opinion the only wasted matches were in his feud with Triple H and the Big Show match.

B9cWT4HIYAAv_bk.jpg:large

Heel

Vince McMahon, having seen Rusev's flag improv ability, is giving him an audition tonight. This could be the night in which Rusev and his valet Lana are given the ball in a post-Lesnar WWE.

It's a shame this came to light in the 11th hour. I don't think they'll be able to shoehorn him into the main event at WrestleMania, even though it's clear that Rusev vs. Brock trumps the current scenario and every variant therein.

In fact, I hope Brock sticks around. With the proper time to build, a title program at Summer Slam would be a phenomenal clash between these two motherfuckers.

Valentus

TripleMania Again?

Sigh, Bryan should have win the rumble, but since he didnt, he should beat Reigns in Fast Lane.

Vince dont want Reigns to look weak? Easy, have Kane and the 2 stooges to interfere, so we can have Reigns vs 3 stooges in mania and slaughter them.

What if WWE were a 90's shonen?

I hope someone makes it.
John Cena would be absolutely perfect for this.

1) Overcome odds
2) Get screwed over and beat up repeatedly but never legit lose clean
3) Overinflated half-hour promos
4) Repeat for 600 episodes

As with most of these shows (contemporary and modern) the B-level cast would be the highlight and gain the biggest fan following.

Heel

If it's lame photoshop jokes at Cena's expense it's come full circle.

They know exactly what they're getting into. John Cena protecting his spot is the ultimate test for any Superstar, and it all comes to fruition tonight on The Monday Night RAW. Rusev and Lana must rely on their excellent improv ability to overcome the curveballs that are sure to come during this segment. This is when you bring your A game and prove you deserve to have the ball in the eyes of the WWE brass.

They know exactly what they're getting into. John Cena protecting his spot is the ultimate test for any Superstar, and it all comes to fruition tonight on The Monday Night RAW. Rusev and Lana must rely on their excellent improv ability to overcome the curveballs that are sure to come during this segment. This is when you bring your A game and prove you deserve to have the ball in the eyes of the WWE brass.

CenaShotKicksout.gif

good luck rusev

Heel

The question is, how far is John willing to go to protect his spot? I wouldn't be surprised if he revealed that Lana isn't actually Russian and was a part of a girl group signed to Ne-Yo's record label, then starts popping his ass to the delight of the crowd. All in the game, yo.

Top Bottom