• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

tumblr_njiz4gREzm1rmvjexo1_1280.jpg

Who's Rollins' trainer?

Alucard

Banned
For someone so "informed" and seasoned like Meltzer, him not being able to conceive of Bryan losing at Fastlane is just weird and makes you realize he's as much of a mark as any other smark out there.

These are the five reasons listed by WWE as to why you should dedicate 3 1/2 hours of your life to them tonight:

WWE Hall of Fame announcement confirmed for Raw
How will The Authority stack the deck against Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns?
Will Gold & Stardust go supernova?
What lunacy awaits Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett?
Will Paige get some payback against The Bella Twins?

Plywood, don't watch The Monday Night RAW.
I don't know about you guys but I'm intrigued as to the lunacy that may very well await our esteemed IC champ.
May be worth a look in between fast forwarding through the rest of those bullet points.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I doubt any of the alumni are sweating if they get to go in the HoF or not. According to Orndorff, they don't pay you shit for it and give you a crappy plaque where as the 'Pro Wrestling' Hall of Fame pays you and gives you a nice ring too.

Their 2015 HoF, as compared to WWE's, has the likes of Fabulous Freebirds, Rick Martel, Mr. Perfect, Jumbo Tsuruta, and Pedro Morales.

Not to mention they inducted Brody last year.

Ambrose is pretty much gonna look weak if they do anything but have him DECISIVELY beat BNB for the title on some random RAW. Fuck, or Smackdown, really. Because why would Ambrose struggle with the guy who loses to Sin Cara and R-Truth

For someone so "informed" and seasoned like Meltzer, him not being able to conceive of Bryan losing at Fastlane is just weird and makes you realize he's as much of a mark as any other smark out there.

Meltzer never counts out what WWE would do. He's just saying what he thinks they should do.

Ambrose is pretty much gonna look weak if they do anything but have him DECISIVELY beat BNB for the title on some random RAW. Fuck, or Smackdown, really. Because why would Ambrose struggle with the guy who loses to Sin Cara and R-Truth
It's like a battle of the losers, something has gotta give.

...like any other smark out there.

I like Dave, but when he's on the LAW, he sounds like any other talking head.

What's funny about his interview on the LAW last night is that the Observer Radio where he says the Mania main event was now a triple threat was put up just as he went on the air.

He doesn't reveal things on the LAW. It's just a promotional tool for him.

Alucard

Banned
What's funny about his interview on the LAW last night is that the Observer Radio where he says the Mania main event was now a triple threat was put up just as he went on the air.

He doesn't reveal things on the LAW. It's just a promotional tool for him.

I get that. He's good for scoops and knowing what's going on behind the scenes. How he does it, I'll never know, as he likely has contact with employees within the company, but that's basically what separates him from other sites and "journalists."

Gorillaz

Here at the arena tonight lines already forming thought bout asking who is here for cesaro loL

Expecting about 10 k tonight according to the boss. Will keep yall updated

Toki767

I get that. He's good for scoops and knowing what's going on behind the scenes. How he does it, I'll never know, as he likely has contact with employees within the company, but that's basically what separates him from other sites and "journalists."

I'm fairly sure practically everyone inside WWE aside from Vince/HHH/Stephanie/Dunn talk to Meltzer regularly.

Hasney

I think the Rikishi news would be better recieved if they were inducting him as part of The Headshrinkers/Samoan Swat Team.

Vylash

Dan Meltzerz of Suplex Scoopz is reporting that Daniel Bryan is indeed going to be in the main event of Wrestlemania according to his inside WWE source who wishes to be identified as "TheWesker"

as always, plans may change

Bryan hasn't done anything interesting since he came back and honestly, his look makes it very, very hard to take anything he does seriously. Yes, I've become that guy, he looks like a bum and its hard to not see him as one. I imagine he comes out there, does what he's told and then goes backstage to put on his hemp suit and bowler hat and just smokes some synthetic weed with Kofi (because he used to pretend to be Bob Marley, you see) and discusses how the government is injecting them with tracking devices disguised as measles-vaccination and the man is holding him down from the Mania main event... Seriously Bryan, go see a barber.
But you're from Holland. He should be your perfect representative.

Shiv47

I wish the Usos would decide to either get disgustingly fat like their dad, or actually work out and get some more definition, because their in between look isn't working.

Top Bottom