• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Many of the guys on the roster could probably make more outside of WWE.

Except the Miz, Big Show, and Kane.

Nobody wants to seeMiz work a match.

I'd pay 9.99 just to not see his face on WWE countdown talking about all of the wrestling he clearly never watched.
Why can't Miz be a real wrestling fan, because he's handsome? You remind me of all the people that called AJ Lee a fake gamer just trying to get attention.

q6Tts0n.gif

I wish the Usos would decide to either get disgustingly fat like their dad, or actually work out and get some more definition, because their in between look isn't working.

They need to fusion dance into one high flying super jacked/FAT Uso man. Future WWE Champion

If the 'WWE Reality Era' means 'exposing your stars as goobers in real life', they've done a great job with Bryan. Attitude Era Vince would have kept that shit entirely on lockdown, or made it Bryan's gimmick.

No hyperbole, Ziggler is completely fucked now. Rollins fills his heel role better than him and Bryan fills his face role better than him.
He trumps them both looks-wise as well as in promo ability, a minor miracle considering Ziggler's promos are mediocre at best. Bryan and Rollins are that bad.

Toki767

If the 'WWE Reality Era' means 'exposing your stars as goobers in real life', they've done a great job with Bryan. Attitude Era Vince would have kept that shit entirely on lockdown, or made it Bryan's gimmick.

Bryan's come across as extremely likable in real life. In Total Divas, in all of his sports appearances that WWE doesn't show, even in the press conference when he stopped a robbery.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now I'm watching Viscera vs Hama. Probably the slowest match I've seen this year.

Dante

B9buWbfCAAAwhrv.jpg:large

Looking forward to a fun week of wrestling. Raw seems like it might be interesting, and the NXT Takeover special looks to be another great one on paper.

Alucard

Banned
I'll probably FF through Raw tonight while doing DDP Yoga, and then I'll catch up on some NJPW tomorrow. Depending on spoilers, I'll catch Smackdown on Wednesday, watch LU on Thursday, aaaaand...DVR Main Event and use it as background noise for DDP Yoga as well.

Good episode of Lucha Underground this week, but I almost feel like there needs to be more of the promo stuff - it's a lot of action to pack into an hour, I wouldn't have minded seeing some minutes shaved off the first two matches. Incidentally, I thought this GIF be of some use;

BnYE6bE.gif

10,000 5th graders.

I went to Nitro at the height of its popularity, and I swear its pandemonium, no one even sat in their seats, we were all running around ringside, it was just an amazing time. I wish everyone could have experienced it. Never seen a crowd like that in my life.

I remember standing somewhere in the arena as confetti fell, wearing my sting bandana, and I just looked up and thought man this is amazing.

Heel

Lucha Underground should embrace its telenovela roots, removing the live action wrestling entirely.

I'd say the same for WWE, really. Wrestling is so much better when they aren't wrestling.

Vylash

Good episode of Lucha Underground this week, but I almost feel like there needs to be more of the promo stuff - it's a lot of action to pack into an hour, I wouldn't have minded seeing some minutes shaved off the first two matches. Incidentally, I thought this GIF be of some use;

BnYE6bE.gif

9ZoywmZ.gif

Toki767

It was in that moment that I realized that Rusev, riding the momentum off a win over John Cena at the Fast Lane special event, should be professional wrestling Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

Still can't believe if Lesnar leaves at Mania, WWE will have wasted a 3 year contract on:

3 matches against John Cena
3 matches against HHH
1 match against Undertaker
1 match against CM Punk
1 match against John Cena and Seth Rollins
1 match against Roman Reigns and possibly Daniel Bryan included
1 squash against Big Show

They may as well have just burned money.

Top Bottom