• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Ithil

Why do the announcers blabber on during Bray's entrance? They don't even say anything, just meaningless chatter.

Are they that afraid of "dead air"?

NastyBook

Smark crowd gonna smark.

Damn, that call and response. A dropkick for a punch. Nice answer.
Why do the announcers blabber on during Bray's entrance? They don't even say anything, just meaningless chatter.

I wish they'd shut the fuck up so I can listen to the damn song.

If it's not Taker, then it doesn't matter I guess.

Remember when Nexus took over and it was pretty much dead because everyone around the ring was dead? Ah, such a good night on Raw, and it was random as all fuck.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Thank you to Seth's (ex) fiance showing mercy on his career.

Dudes need to smarten up with these nude selfies though.

iMax

Why would anyone take a pic of their dick? It'll always end badly. Maybe Tom Philips will whip it out in the Social Media Lounge™ later on.

Mengetsu

xfSSQIT.jpg

So what im not getting is, if he got hacked how the hacker got a hold of the pic of the NXT diva?

Unless they are using the word "hacked" poorly and his phone just got taken from him and someone else posted it for him.

zychi

Banned
Rollins was hacked, not sure about his fiance, she may have reacted too quickly lol

All of his social media had the image so it couldnt have been a simple accident by him

What is Triple H going to do when his 8 year old daughter searches Seth Rollins

(honestly though he got screwed and him acquiring the title now might be hindered big time)

CDiggity

Oh man, I can't wait for Ziggler's corner splash into swinging neckbreacker comeback followed by a fameasser only for wyatt to kick out and proceed to win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scared for Seth-kun's push :(

His dick is fine. Nothing crazy either way. It doesn't really matter considering the work he puts into what he CAN change.

Cagey

Banned
Rusev is the only true heel WWE has, aside from Big Show and Kane because smarks want them to go away. The crowds just won't let people like Bray be heel.

Top Bottom