• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seth did nothing wrong assuming he was hacked. It would be shitty to punish the dude because his fiancee went scorched earth before she knew the deal.

Slizeezyc

Seth did nothing wrong assuming he was hacked. It would be shitty to punish the dude because his fiancee went scorched earth before she knew the deal.

He still would have had the pics on his phone I would think. She's probably not wrong to go scorched Earth if she wants to if that's the case -- I mean I wouldn't go that route but it'd be hard to get the pic otherwise since it's on his phone somehow that's not kosher.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

inhCik8o7he67.gif

Kaladin

His account had to be hacked or his phone had to be stolen, no way he would be stupid to put something like that out there.

His fiance on the other hand, that's just wrong and confirmation that he was right to ditch her.

Seths twitter and instagram debacle has been more entertaining than Raw. And also has been talked more by us then the matches on Raw xD. Vince putting in that new gameplan.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
why does his ex still have his dick pics lol

i wouldnt keep any pics of my ex be it nude or not.

Top Bottom