• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Cagey

Banned
Spankbank material doesn't mean cheating. Even if he was texting her back and forth, cheating is only physical.
If my wife caught me with nudes of some chick I knew, this Seth Rollins shit would look like child's play after her psycho Korean ass got done with me.

Think Gone Girl.

And that's just for nudes.

THIS ISN'T GOLDUST TALKING TO STARDUST, THIS IS DUSTIN TALKING TO CODY
hhh.jpg

aka_bueno

You say you aren't judging yet you cannot stop laughing?

Yes, I'm laughing at the randomness of it all. This has all just been so unexpected and out of no where that the conversation turned into Seth's dick, I click next page on this thread and that's where the conversation went.

I'm not laughing at anyone, just the discussion topic at hand.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Spankbank material doesn't mean cheating. Even if he was texting her back and forth, cheating is only physical.

again it depends how THEY set up their relationship, the fiance could very well call it cheating if she wanted to, or she can presume he did because he had naked pics of her. It all depends on the rules of their relationship, just because you dont think it is, doesnt mean they think the same

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, we get it Triple H. You're a "man" and that's a good thing. What a jerk.

Top Bottom