• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Bowser

0OsIhDc.gif

Great exchange

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan won't be seen in the main event of Wrestlemania. No chance in hell. He looked horrendous tonight.

The show-opening recap video had tons of talking, then everyone else came out and talked. Bryan got off some great lines about HHH and Roman. We got a terrible tag match in theory with Bryan and Reigns against Show and Kane with an even-worse finish. Bryan nearly beat Show and Kane on his own, so of course after a DQ, Roman needs a chair to fight off Show. Paige's rack looks great in there with Brie, and I dug her tribute to Drew McDonald. Nikki is darker than Ernie Ladd, and we got a JYD video making good use of the MSW library. I dug Cena-Rusev's stuff overall. Bray-Dolph was fine, but Dolph was moving way too quickly for even Bray to keep up with him. Heyman's stuff with Brock wasn't all that great, but had some good moments in it. The Sting-HHH stuff was mind-boggling. HHH said that Sting attacked him at Survivor Series like a coward. How? They had a face to face staredown and "Sting" got the better of it. He somehow lost tons of weight and got a whole new head of hair! HHH's bump for this was just awful - like a Tough Enough bump. Okay little Usos-Uppercats tag set up the Rikishi HOF vid. Loved Bray's promo and AXELMANIA now being a thing. Loved BNZ! Main event wasn't much of a match, but man did Bryan feel like THE GUY right now while Roman was just an accessory - so they're either having Bryan go over, turning Roman, or they've lost their minds.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/02/wwe-raw-2-9-15.html

Screens -

HHH version of Ascension

This thing called Sting

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3afi8qcbmjcgn2ercjalh1rpmkh7d5gg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
At this rate, Vince will eventually keep regressing and give Cena the win over Lesnar at WM.

Even if Reigns is a heel, it'll still be bullshit for him to get the WM main event that Punk never got. Which is exactly why it will happen.

Meh, what did Punk ever do besides get himself over on the mic, in the ring, and be the first guy to top Cena in merch sales? Reigns looks pretty, that's all that metters

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How was the Monday Night Raw tonight this Monday the 9th of February in the year of our Lord 2015? Would you say that it was good? Do you think that I should watch it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How was the Monday Night Raw tonight this Monday the 9th of February in the year of our Lord 2015? Would you say that it was good? Do you think that I should watch it?

I heard Paige shat herself. That's interesting.

Dante

So Just to clarify....

Seth is having affair with NXT diva Zahra Schrieber.

Has Naked pics of her his fiance found.

Angry fiance tweets out the naked pics of Zahra Schrieber, and Seth.

Insecure message board dudes make fun of Seth's Penis.

Is that basically what went down?

Kusagari

The only reason I'd be kind of fine with a Reigns heel run is because I'm legitimately curious to see how WWE would handle it.

Would they make him look like a punk who needs to cheat all the time like almost all their other heels?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What made it a not so great night Pizzanaut, what were the bad things?

So Just to clarify....

Yes. Seth's penis is normal sized. Anyone who doesn't think so hasn't used their dick, uh, ever.

Vylash

friend plywood, World Wrestling Entertainment bust their asses every week to give us 3 hours of quality sports entertainment and tonight was no different, there were laughs, drama, and heart stopping action, you owe it to yourself to watch right before you sign up for the WWE Network, which is #FreeFreeFree this month

Heel

Bryan won't be seen in the main event of Wrestlemania. No chance in hell. He looked horrendous tonight.

I got heat for saying Reigns is looking way more explosive than post-injury Daniel on SmackDown. A week or so later, Reigns is hitting spears from 8 feet down the ramp.

Daniel just isn't fucking with Roman when it comes to fast twitch fiber.

somedevil

So Just to clarify....

Yep

UberTag

So Just to clarify....

Still better than anything on RAW tonight.

The question is, how far is John willing to go to protect his spot? I wouldn't be surprised if he revealed that Lana isn't actually Russian and was a part of a girl group signed to Ne-Yo's record label, then starts popping his ass to the delight of the crowd. All in the game, yo.
Shout out to Ne-Yo

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got heat for saying Reigns is looking way more explosive than post-injury Daniel on SmackDown. A week or so later, Reigns is hitting spears from 8 feet down the ramp.

Daniel just isn't fucking with Roman when it comes to fast twitch fiber.

I always forget that the internet runs things into the ground to the point where they're no longer interesting or charming. "Yes!"ing Daniel Bryan is evocative of Cake Is A Lie jokes circa 2010.

Top Bottom