• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

tumblr_njj5if4yNn1r8hpiao1_400.gif
Cake game strong.

Dante

Wonder is Zahra is gonna get in trouble. I thought she was brought in to be paired with Baron Corbin, but I guess that's a ways off still.

I'm not sure I follow. It's ok to post Ass Biz pics and drool over that, but the minute I say a man's dick is acceptable WHOA, HOLD UP, PUMP THE BRAKES A BIT HERE WE ARE GETTING TOO CRAZY.

Accept dicks. Yall make everyone else accept ass and titties, what's another organ?

this is how it starts

"ya'll not eating ass in 2014? The fuck"

"ya'll not checking out dicks in 2015? the fuck sexually insecure ass niggas"

"ya'll not jerking your homies in 2016? lmao wow ok"

"ya'll not letting your friends peg you in the ass? well have you even TRIED it yet you close-minded boring fuck"

Cagey

Banned
this is how it starts

"ya'll not letting your friends peg you in the ass? well have you even TRIED it yet you close-minded boring fuck"
Losing faux progressive GAF points real quick there, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
this is how it starts

I missed you JC, glad you're back

Average sized means you aren't ready for the main event friends, Seth can't hang with the big boys.

Just picture at JOHN CENA; goliathan, mastadoneon, herculean, mammoth, a true main eventer sized dick.

Vylash

this is how it starts

hopefully it ends with

ViewtifulJC
Banned
(Today, 08:25 PM)

Alucard

Banned
Skimmed through Raw. Thought there were a lot of good segments, but that there was also some unneeded filler. This show would be a lot better if it were kept to 2 hours.

Pizoxuat

There's so many ways for the WWE to lose newscycles to the Rollins affair, and in the build up to Wrestlemania they really shouldn't want that. The best thing to do would be punish no one. If it blows up beyond a TMZ post, all they should say is that they had their privacy violated.

If they punish Zahra, it would be under the exact same morality clause they make everyone, including Rollins, sign. The unfairness would no doubt get wider coverage than just "two people had nudes leaked," no matter how they tried to spin it that developmental talent can get cut for any reason.

No one should lose their job because they fucked up in their personal life.

scabro

Suddenly all of the superstars photos are gonna "leak", Seth was just a way for them to test the waters. Ratings are gonna go up, up, up!

Will Vince address the WWE Universe in this new tonal shift?

Watch WWE Smackdown this Thursday to find out!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's so many ways for the WWE to lose newscycles to the Rollins affair, and in the build up to Wrestlemania they really shouldn't want that. The best thing to do would be punish no one. If it blows up beyond a TMZ post, all they should say is that they had their privacy violated.

If they punish Zahra, it would be under the exact same morality clause they make everyone, including Rollins, sign. The unfairness would no doubt get wider coverage than just "two people had nudes leaked," no matter how they tried to spin it that developmental talent can get cut for any reason.

No one should lose their job because they fucked up in their personal life.

I agree none of this is Seth's fault - regardless of how poor a fiance (assuming you're judging him based on this, which people are) that has nothing to do with his job. It sucks, but WWE won't punish him. I have faith.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Skimmed through Raw. Thought there were a lot of good segments, but that there was also some unneeded filler. This show would be a lot better if it were kept to 2 hours.
It seems that a lot of what they book is used to fill out as much TV time as possible much to the detriment of the product. They shot themselves in the foot, etc.

Top Bottom