• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

NastyBook

gtiRC3O.png

LOL
Ice fucking cold.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So Just to clarify....

Seth is having affair with NXT diva Zahra Schrieber.

Has Naked pics of her his fiance found.

Angry fiance tweets out the naked pics of Zahra Schrieber, and Seth.

Insecure message board dudes make fun of Seth's Penis.

Is that basically what went down?

Angry fiancee also posted some text messages presumably from Seth to Zahra.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I heard Paige shat herself. That's interesting.
Is this part of her in-ring psychology?
Wasn't good for Seth-Kun :(
Did you see Zahra? Seth won.
friend plywood, World Wrestling Entertainment bust their asses every week to give us 3 hours of quality sports entertainment and tonight was no different, there were laughs, drama, and heart stopping action, you owe it to yourself to watch right before you sign up for the WWE Network, which is #FreeFreeFree this month
Tempting.

scabro

So Just to clarify....

i just got home and

wat

I got heat for saying Reigns is looking way more explosive than post-injury Daniel on SmackDown. A week or so later, Reigns is hitting spears from 8 feet down the ramp.

Daniel just isn't fucking with Roman when it comes to fast twitch fiber.

When you only do two to three things a match, you'd BETTER be explosive.

aka_bueno

he looked like shit almost every night last year around this time as well

Yeah if I'm being honest here, I totally get the boos and dissatisfaction over the Rumble match, because it was amazingly poorly executed. I get everyone hating on how Roman is seemingly being forced down your throats (ha at Superstar of the Year), but man if I had to choose between DB or RR to face Brock, it's def RR for me.

Daniel Bryan, to me, has looked terrible recently. Half of his matches are just him kicking 2 guys in the chest lately.

Note: I just started watching WWE again after last Wrestlemania again (Attitude Era vet though), other than random RAWs here and there throughout the year. So I pretty much missed the whole Yes! Movement, but was DB more exciting back then? Injuries limiting his career now?

I got heat for saying Reigns is looking way more explosive than post-injury Daniel on SmackDown. A week or so later, Reigns is hitting spears from 8 feet down the ramp.

Daniel just isn't fucking with Roman when it comes to fast twitch fiber.

It's easy to be explosive when you work 20 seconds followed by a five minute rest

Hey guys how was r...

So Just to clarify....

huh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rollins has solid girth, great vein coverage. What's not to like?

Yeah if I'm being honest here, I totally get the boos and dissatisfaction over the Rumble match, because it was amazingly poorly executed. I get everyone hating on how Roman is seemingly being forced down your throats (ha at Superstar of the Year), but man if I had to choose between DB or RR to face Brock, it's def RR for me.

Daniel Bryan, to me, has looked terrible recently. Half of his matches are just him kicking 2 guys in the chest lately.

Note: I just started watching WWE again after last Wrestlemania again (Attitude Era vet though), other than random RAWs here and there throughout the year. So I pretty much missed the whole Yes! Movement, but was DB more exciting back then? Injuries limiting his career now?

If that's too little for you, I've got some bad news about Reigns.

Heroman

Banned

Daniel Bryan cant help that he has to wrestler kane and big show, two of the worse guy in the wwe, go look at his match with seth lasted week and his macth with bray. And RR has looked way worse than DB

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure I follow. It's ok to post Ass Biz pics and drool over that, but the minute I say a man's dick is acceptable WHOA, HOLD UP, PUMP THE BRAKES A BIT HERE WE ARE GETTING TOO CRAZY.

Accept dicks. Yall make everyone else accept ass and titties, what's another organ?

I'm reading all the stuff on Seth now. He fucked up big time. You might make the case he isn't cheating, but don't even trade naked pics of people in your own business. Just don't. Don't have it on your phone. Don't have them on an Internet connected device.

iMax

I'm not sure I follow. It's ok to post Ass Biz pics and drool over that, but the minute I say a man's dick is acceptable WHOA, HOLD UP, PUMP THE BRAKES A BIT HERE WE ARE GETTING TOO CRAZY.

Accept dicks. Yall make everyone else accept ass and titties, what's another organ?

Dicks ≠ asses. Asses = asses.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

In other words you're saying: Pro wrestling is fake, but its homophobia problem isn't?

Cagey

Banned
Most tired spot in WWE is dude on knees getting kicked by Bryan's hand clasp into gentle ankle tap with thick padding into a fully flexed pectoral muscle set. It's worse than Sheamus and his 10 chest smacks, cmon.

Top Bottom