• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If Bret Hart was getting naked massages in Japan and cheating in every corner of the world, I'm sure Seth would score on the regular too. Look at his ridiculous body. Seriously. The man is statuesque.

To be honest, I'd assume anyone on the road 250+ days a year is slipping up every now and then. It'd be hard not to.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
B9dA3zBIYAALml8.jpg

Alucard

Banned
His peers.

If anything, this just makes him a better insecure heel who's over compensating for his own perceived shortcomings. Wouldn't you agree? This is the reality era, friend.

Really though, I'm sure it's embarrassing for him, and I feel bad for the guy. It sucks that he's gonna have to look at his colleagues with his head down a bit for the next little while. His personal life must be spinning tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If anything, this just makes him a better insecure heel who's over compensating for his own perceived shortcomings. Wouldn't you agree? This is the reality era, friend.

Really though, I'm sure it's embarrassing for him, and I feel bad for the guy. It sucks that he's gonna have to look at his colleagues with his head down a bit for the next little while. His personal life must be spinning tonight.

If it's storyline-related, you have to look.

Guys, Roman didn't even hold the tag rope when he tagged Bryan.

It wasn't even a legal tag.

I was at Hoodslam and these things bothered me about the tag match I watched:

They weren't actually using the corners with tag ropes.
They did "desperate reach for a tag only to be carried off and run into the opposite corner" spot... away from and into the wrong teammates.

Then I realized I was at Hoodslam and no one gives a shit.

Alucard

Banned
People can't be interested in dick in 2015? You're coming off like that "stereotypical white male wrestling fan" you claim not to be.

Not sure if you're being jokey or just misunderstood my message. You can be interested in dick. I'm just saying size isn't all that important unless you have a mutant dick that's either freakishly large or the size of a thumbnail. Otherwise, who cares?

Not sure if you're being jokey or just misunderstood my message. You can be interested in dick. I'm just saying size isn't all that important unless you have a mutant dick that's either freakishly large or the size of a thumbnail. Otherwise, who cares?

Who are you to say what someone should or shouldn't care about in their sex life?

So yeah this thread has been...um....something tonight. I won't lie I've spent the last 10 minutes catching up and laughing my ass off.

As someone who missed most of Sheamus run with the company outside of a badass 22 minute house show match he had with Alberto del Rio I witnessed, why does everyone hate the guy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So yeah this thread has been...um....something tonight. I won't lie I've spent the last 10 minutes catching up and laughing my ass off.

As someone who missed most of Sheamus run with the company outside of a badass 22 minute house show match he had with Alberto del Rio I witnessed, why does everyone hate the guy?

We saw it like 70 times on 70 different days

Sheamus is a really good wrestler in the ring, nobody will really argue against that. It's the fact that he has consistently been booked horribly over the years. Either he's boring as hell, or he's a jerk for no reason, or both.

EDIT: And yeah, Sheamus vs. Del Rio was a neverending feud.

Kaiterra

Banned

All the TV stuff with Del Rio was terrible and went on for like 1,000,000 PPV cycles in a row.
His character is an unlikeable racist bully we're supposed to cheer for because reasons.
Perhaps most prominently though, the opening match at Wrestlemania 28, where he beat Bryan in 18 seconds off a cheap shot. All their other matches were great though. Most Sheamus matches are actually pretty good.

Alucard

Banned
Thank you.

You're welcome. You can sleep now.

how you gonna be hating on his dick

looks like an average dick to me

Seriously.

I thought you didn't care what size he was?

I don't. People were making it seem like he had a 1-inch penis or something. Dude has an average-sized penis. People should leave the guy alone.

This thread is turning into pop GAF and Titus is working me into a shoot.

Ithil

He had basically the worst and most unlikeable face character ever, and was seriously shoved down everyone's throats with an unending WHC reign that consisted of him winning everything and feuding with Del Rio for 300 years, winning every match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So in other words he has the same match regardless of opponent? I can see that getting real old real fast. Just was curious as I stopped watching during his initial run.

No, they were paired up...a lot

The basis for this
xmkXt.jpg

Alucard

Banned

Bland character that isn't defined past "I like to fight people!" Virtually zero depth. His in-ring is fine.

Top Bottom