• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I agree none of this is Seth's fault - regardless of how poor a fiance (assuming you're judging him based on this, which people are) that has nothing to do with his job. It sucks, but WWE won't punish him. I have faith.

Of course it's his fault. That he shouldn't be punished professionally for this (which I agree he shouldn't) doesn't mean it's not his fault.

jred2k

Does Roman have a GAF account?

Then I can talk all the shit I want!

BYe-HgkIMAEANh9.jpg

Welp.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Of course it's his fault. That he shouldn't be punished professionally for this (which I agree he shouldn't) doesn't mean it's not his fault.

That's victim blaming, though. You SHOULD be allowed to photograph the inside of your asshole if you want and you have the right to it NOT being exposed to people you don't want it to. It's cruel and shitty, and should be a violation of the law to do this, to violate someone's privacy.

UberTag

Seth's future = jobbing to El Torito like Drew McIntyre...

RAW_1091_Photo_067.jpg

Or jobbing to Vickie Guerrero like John Morrison...

March-21-2011-Raw-Results.jpg

What humiliating future could be in store for Seth?
Jobbing to Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury? That could be fun.

Pizoxuat

That's victim blaming, though. You SHOULD be allowed to photograph the inside of your asshole if you want and you have the right to it NOT being exposed to people you don't want it to. It's cruel and shitty, and should be a violation of the law to do this, to violate someone's privacy.

You're right, I didn't phrase that the right way.

I don't mean that part. I mean the part where he might have (who really knows at this point) been cheating on his fiance.

Alucard

Banned
It seems that a lot of what they book is used to fill out as much TV time as possible much to the detriment of the product. They shot themselves in the foot, etc.

At this point, these things are just cliches and sound repetitive, but it doesn't make them any less true. 3 hours is insane.

Wait, did Seth cheat on his wife or something?

bigosc2k

Banned
this is how it starts

"ya'll not eating ass in 2014? The fuck"

"ya'll not checking out dicks in 2015? the fuck sexually insecure ass niggas"

"ya'll not jerking your homies in 2016? lmao wow ok"

"ya'll not letting your friends peg you in the ass? well have you even TRIED it yet you close-minded boring fuck"

And I'm done

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm currently watching Spartacus

These Seth pics are like a picture from the set of Sesame Street by comparison

I've never seen Spartacus. Are there nothing but gargantuan dicks in it?

Alucard

Banned
Of course Seth is cheating, he's a professional wrestler WWE Superstar.

If Bret Hart was getting naked massages in Japan and cheating in every corner of the world, I'm sure Seth would score on the regular too. Look at his ridiculous body. Seriously. The man is statuesque.

Thorakai

While we are here gossiping about Seth-kun's bazooka, Marvel-GAF is exploding over Spiderman being in MCU news.

I think we got the better end of that deal, friends.

You nerds shaming Rollins' dick size:

He does crossfit. He knows how to work it, and embodies the phrase that "it's not how big you are, it's the way you work it"

The same fools who laugh at Rollins cheer Daniel Bryan vs Lesnar and boo Reigns for being a bad performer.

You nerds shaming Rollins' dick size:

He does crossfit. He knows how to work it, and embodies the phrase that "it's not how big you are, it's the way you work it"

The same fools who laugh at Rollins cheer Daniel Bryan vs Lesnar and boo Reigns for being a bad performer.

Simply not true. Nothing of the sort has leaked that would allow anyone to claim such.

Simply not true. Nothing of the sort has leaked that would allow anyone to claim such.

Reigns didn't even hold the tag rope tonight when he tagged Bryan. The whole match is illegitimate.

Guys like Daniel Bryan are good technical wrasslers, and he is small. This is proof that Rollins is technically good in bed, and proof that bigger=/= better.

Top Bottom