• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

io2OYk1Q8iSxC.gif

tumblr_nj82wjI3c71ql5yr7o1_500.gif

GreedZen

Banned
Chrisley Knows Best Is the new Silk Stalkings

Used to love that show; esp the intro Wooo, Waaa are those things whales.

http://youtu.be/_Yp3_zOaz9w

Watching the bits of RAW I missed earlier; just got past the Rusev segment. Was I the only expecting Rus to say, "John, you've had a great career...... for me to poop on!"
Actually, maybe if he wins at Fast Lane that would be better timing.

So no one told me that Sheamus had a video package to hype his return. Thanks, fuckers. If he reaches for the brass ring, he can be the new top heel, now that they're gonna job Seth out to Curtis Axel on Superstars as punishment

anyone else think Ambrose sometimes overdoes his character? Sometimes with the way he walks and shit he looks like he's auditioning for West Side STory or something. He's better when he's being a little more aloof and funny and less angsty.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
anyone else think Ambrose sometimes overdoes his character? Sometimes with the way he walks and shit he looks like he's auditioning for West Side STory or something. He's better when he's being a little more aloof and funny and less angsty.

he is slowly turning into the comic relief which is bad he needs to walk the line of bryan pillman and austin

he is slowly turning into the comic relief which is bad he needs to walk the line of bryan pillman and austin

Pillman in his crazy days was probably more comic relief than anything. He was injured as fuck but it's not like he was getting major title runs. I don't think Ambrose has any Austin in him really. Austin was never really pushed as being flat out deranged. He was just an asshole.

Xater

So the biggest news that came out is that Seth has been fucking some engaged girl while being engaged himself? Oh the drama! Also dick pics.

Also obligatory: Haha some of you fools watched RAW again!

Maria Kanellis vs. ODB has been added to the ROH Anniversary show. Might be okay. Might be a trainwreck.

I though Maria does t want to wrestle because she is not that good...

Hasney

Well friends, I watched The Monday Night Raw up until the point where they made a tag match featuring Big Show, Kane and Roman Reigns. I think that's a good effort.

Toki767

Who is even the main event for this year's Hall of Fame? I don't really think USA Network is going to want to air Lanny Poffo reciting a poem.

Oh right, it's probably Arnold.

Top Bottom