• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Forkball

So uh i caved and looked at the pics due to all the comments. People really consider that a 'tiny' dick? lol

It's the distance combined with his huge upper body. That dick is nothing to be ashamed of. He's phoenix splashed more girls with it than all of us combined.

Poor Rollins though. I don't think it's going to be as bad as many people are saying. Swagger got arrested weeks before he was supposed to get a title shot at Mania and they still went through with it. Punishing Rollins for this would be stupid considering they have so few main event heels.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's the distance combined with his huge upper body. That dick is nothing to be ashamed of. He's phoenix splashed more girls with it than all of us combined.

Poor Rollins though. I don't think it's going to be as bad as many people are saying. Swagger got arrested weeks before he was supposed to get a title shot at Mania and they still went through with it. Punishing Rollins for this would be stupid considering they have so few main event heels.

Given the wording on those texts, I have a hard time thinking 'poor Rollins.'

Alucard

Banned

I'm sure it's going to be "as bad" as people are saying in terms of his personal life. His marriage is wrecked, and his mom now lives with the fact that her son's dick is online and he's a cheater. Not that it matters too much to you or I, but yeah.

I also agree with Data about the wording of Seth's texts. Dude had it bad for a hot side piece.

Forkball

Given the wording on those texts, I have a hard time thinking 'poor Rollins.'

Yeah he cheated and that's awful. And he's doubly stupid for taking those pictures in the first place. I just feel some small sympathy because I wouldn't want my junk all over the net. He's already in a mess without it.

Hasney

You don't pay for Dirty Dutch Mantell to come in and not pull the trigger. I think Swagger would have gone over had he not been caught.

Alucard

Banned
Honestly, Seth and Zahra (?) deserve each other based on their texts and tweets. Little boy Seth got all caught up by having a crazy and different cheating partner. He was probably getting things he wasn't getting at home, and that made it more exciting for him. It doesn't make it right, but it makes it understandable how something like that could happen.

Forkball

Honestly, Seth and Zahra (?) deserve each other based on their texts and tweets. Little boy Seth got all caught up by having a crazy and different cheating partner. He was probably getting things he wasn't getting at home, and that made it more exciting for him. It doesn't make it right, but it makes it understandable how something like that could happen.

You know who would never cheat? The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose.

Imagine if CM Punk's phone got hacked. We're talking some ark of the covenant shit here.

Cagey

Banned
Eh, no it doesn't. Fuck him.

Want to hit strange? Stay single.

NZerker12

So I just finished watching Raw and decided to come to WrestleGaf to see the reactions.

Instead I find out about Seth penis pics and Paige shitting herself.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
220px-Taichi.JPG

Found Rollins partner when he goes to NJPW after being fired for dick pix
#deepestcuts

iMax

It's been 10 hours and we're still discussing the quality of Seth's dick? Can't you guys make a new thread or something? It's weird.

Alucard

Banned
Rollins is too well protected both on screen and backstage for any of this to hurt his career at all

I'm not so sure. If you google "Seth Rollins" today, quite a few of the links relate to this incident. Sure, it's the day after, but I don't see this changing any time soon.

You know, I thought Seth's dick would be the most unsettling thing I'd see this week
because people calling his dick small makes me feel even more inadequate
, but then I stumbled into that Terra Formars thread...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DDT's DNA project thing is weird. I guess it's supposed to be more 'serious' wrestling? Weird seeing Kasai wrestle a 'normal' match. I thought it was all younger guys but maybe they booked Kasai to help draw for it? Looks like a really small venue.

UejYkYl.gif

T.A.L

All this Damn morality. I've cheated three times this week alone. Guys like us don't care about consequence until shit hits the fan or a baby is conceived.

Was he "wrong"? Maybe. But he is the victim here. His fiancee was until she went all high school and did her dirt by airing dirty laundry.

I have no sympathy for her and none for Seth because at the end of the day he still gone get money, still going to do what he loves so fucking much and still going to get to wrestle.

Cagey

Banned
All this Damn morality. I've cheated three times this week alone. Guys like us don't care about consequence until shit hits the fan or a baby is conceived.

Was he "wrong"? Maybe. But he is the victim here. His fiancee was until she went all high school and did her dirt by airing dirty laundry.

I have no sympathy for her and none for Seth because at the end of the day he still gone get money, still going to do what he loves so fucking much and still going to get to wrestle.
This isn't a serious post right.

Aiii

So not worth it

1489.gif

Kornflayx

ih0Sp76TJeHAd.gif

Alucard

Banned

This thread just put my troll meter all out of whack. I don't know what to think now.

Man I just got around to watching Raw and checking this thread...

...yeah...........

The end of Raw was at least interesting. Just the Roman Reigns I want to see. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a heel though.

Hahaha. Need more of this on gaf.

Pizoxuat

Tweener Shield was the most popular phase of the Shield, so it's smart for them to play around with Tweener Reigns. But almost anything would have been an improvement for the guy over the rumored-to-be-Vince-scripted Looney Tunes stuff.

Rapstah

Someone send this into one of those wrestling confessions tumblrs.

zJCpnWB.jpg

Well aren't you a piece of shit.

Vylash

in accordance with the #RealityEra, I'm taking this post at face value

you're a piece of shit

jred2k

Gawker media on leaks:

Female celebrities - "It's a sex crime akin to rape"

Male celebrities - "HEY EVERYBODY! COME CHECK OUT THIS DONG!"

I always just go under the assumption that the WWE locker room was full of people fucking and cheating on their at home partners.

Messing around with random ring rats though.... come on Seth its on the 80's anymore.

Gawker media on leaks:

Female celebrities - "It's a sex crime akin to rape"

Male celebrities - "HEY EVERYBODY! COME CHECK OUT THIS DONG!"

You women hating woman hater!!!1!

Top Bottom