• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Where's the off-topic thread?

Put this company with a real family man
m9HIQ6R.jpg

A much loved wrestler by quite a few people in the WWE, TNA, ROH, etc, and whose influence is very much alive by anyone trained by or directed by people like Fit Finlay and others who once wrestled in the U.K. and Germany.

So more than just some U.K. wrestler.

Yeah, I didn't see people shitting all over Punk when he wrote Misawa on his tape.

Aiii

So not worth it
At least we now know Seth Rollins will never be able to go into the WWE Hall of Fame. Can't have Triple H's grandchildren finding dick pics when they google Seth Rollins, after all.

I'm watching Raw (I know I know) and they had a rundown of the Bryan vs Rollins match, Reigns interfered so Bryan won.

So does this mean Roman thinks Rollins is a better wrestler than Bryan? Because he is facing the winner of that match in a #1 contenders match this PPV

Rusev is still acting like a face. This is insane. I assume they are toying with us to think he isn't being fed to Cena, even though they are playing the whole "Cena is the old man" card.

Browny

Banned
I go away for one weekend, and I come back to what the fuck only knows? Dicks, poop, exploded noses and the death of disco as a musical form?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
EuroGamer is dropping review scores because youtubers are eating their lunch

err i mean because they are true journalists of course

Aiii

So not worth it
Review scores stopped being worth a damn the second anything under 9/10 meant the game was terrible.

Seriously though, I don't see how anyone can think review scores are in any way interesting or beneficial. There's no curve or objective way to rate a video game, you can't go "I'll deduct one point for every graphical or audio glitch" and leave it at that.

I like what Eurogamer are doing, "buy this game", "you'll probably like this if you like this genre" or "don't buy this game" seem like a fine way to conclude a review of video games.

Top Bottom