• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Still got a few more episodes of bebop to go.

End of Eva was the real shit. Will see the 'new' series once its all localized and I can buy it outright.

Akira's also great but kinda dopey too, I figure a lot was cut to make it a film.

Shamefully there was a movie I remember seeing in my teens that I think would still hold up if I saw it today, it was a tenchi muyo movie and I think it only was good because it was pretty much "For The Man Who Has Everything" but for tenchi muyo.....

As a kid I didn't think much of seeing that show on toonami, I thought it was a cartoon version of Three's Company, and that was on nick at nite!

But the wachowski's speed racer film is the best anime.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
sit down, old man

6MmsTEg.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Nana
3. KGNE
4. Love Hina
5. Space Dandy
5b. GTO

Know my secret shame, friends.

It was like. The attitude era of anime. I felt it could do no wrong!

I used to watch Gummi Bears tapes every Christmas Eve when I couldn't sleep. I have no idea why I did this, but I did it for years.

Tried watching Ghost in the Shell recently but it didnt click with me.

I do really like kind of crappy 90's anime English dubs though. Something about it just reminds me of better times.

Top 5 anime series:

1. EVA
2. Kill la Kill
3. Lain
4. YYH
5. Cross Ange

Top 5 Disney shows:

1. Talespin
2. Darkwing Duck
3. Rescue Rangers
4. Gravity Falls
5. Phineas and Ferb

*back to lurk*

What Is This Shiiiiiiiiiit!?

I watched the first hour of Raw, skimmed the 2nd hour, and x30 through the third hour. I think the HHH/Sting video was the only part of the third hour I watched.

I've never seen a single episode of anime. I don't know if that fortunate or unfortunate.

I've tried several times to watch anime, but I just can't get into it. I'm not sure why, I just can't find them entertaining.

Pizoxuat

¡HarlequinPanic!;151504088 said:
End of Eva was the real shit. Will see the 'new' series once its all localized and I can buy it outright.

Someone on tumblr stripped out all the original subtitles for End of Evangelion and put in the script for Bee Movie instead. It's uncanny how often it actually syncs up.

Scottify

In reading about last night's Raw (I missed most of it hanging drywall), it seems as though they're teasing turning Reigns heel with his spear on Bryan, though I read that Bryan accidentally kicked Reigns previously. But I do think it would make sense, even if in the short term, to turn one of them.

Fav 5 Disney shows

5. Phineas & Ferb
4. Gummi Bears
3. Rescue Rangers
2. Ducktales
1. Darkwing Duck

Darkwing is the creme de la creme of the Disney afternoon block.

In reading about last night's Raw (I missed most of it hanging drywall), it seems as though they're teasing turning Reigns heel with his spear on Bryan, though I read that Bryan accidentally kicked Reigns previously. But I do think it would make sense, even if in the short term, to turn one of them.
This is how Raw ended:
mx4aUEU.gif

Top Bottom