• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

tumblr_mn2knrnG6V1rt4k5qo2_250.gif

Roman is family man.

whathedo.gif

Cagey

Banned
TMI but on topic..

Come home early, wife in the mood. Before getting into things but after having decided it's definitely time to get busy and having gone too far to stop...

Her: hey you know what I saw on a gossip site today?

Me: uhhh..

Her: Roman Reigns penis. Or someone. It was WWE. Someone posted pictures. It was gross.

Seth Rollins is now permanent least Fave Fav in the Cagey Household. Fuck.

Carnby

TMI but on topic..

Come home early, wife in the mood. Before getting into things but after having decided it's definitely time to get busy and having gone too far to stop...

Her: Roman Reigns penis. Or someone. It was WWE. Someone posted pictures. It was gross.

I told you so Sunny! Good vein coverage is not good!

The CZW gifs make me legit laugh every single time. The only downside to this comedy is how the theme song gets stuck in my head and thoughts of the insufferable douche commentator screeching "somebody call 911"!!!!!!!!

TMI but on topic..

sethsmuglaugh.gif

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Who do you guys think they are going to pull to the main roster after WM?

Neville, Charlotte, and Kallisto are three I can see being called up at anytime (although Kallisto would need to be able to breathe with his moveset). They should call up CJ Parker to keep the heel ranks in WWE fresh.

scabro

TMI but on topic..

are you sure she didnt save the pics and tell you otherwise to not hurt your feelings

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Food Network shit again? Well.

You do realize Food Network is our "other" safeword, used to summon CZW gifs.

That chair in the corner made my teeth fall out. Jesus FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK. Horrendous.

Post the two CZW gifs in which one of them does a somersault 360 and DDTs both men and the other of some guy trying to do a 360 jump kick but just doesn't even get his leg out.

Okay Lucha underground is indeed awesome, it's an hour of my favorite aspects of WCW's midcard.

I don't know everyone's names yet, but I really enjoyed the matches with the tag team dressed like stereotypical mexican gangsters & Angelico, Cage also surprised me with his moveset.

You guys did a Fav Five Disney list without me?

If we doing fav five Disney shows

1. Darkwing Duck
2. Gargoyles
3. Goof Troop
4. Rescue Rangers
5. Talespin

and fuck Bonkers.

Only 80s/90s stuff? I'd probably go with

1. Darkwing Duck
2. Gargoyles
3. DuckTales
4. Rescue Rangers
5. Aladdin

You're damn right.

1. through 5. Darkwing Duck

Duck Tales, Gravity Falls, Rescue Rangers, and Gargoyles are also an acceptable 2 through 4.

Top Bottom