• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I bet you guys can't guess which matches were announced for Raw just now?

Kane vs. Reigns

Bryan vs. Show

Fuck this.

LqcsX6w.gif

Fox318

I totally get it. Now that they can blame Better Call Saul for shitty ratings, they'll just put whatever the fuck they want on the program.

except when Better calll Saul was on raw didn't lose viewers as much as it did in hour one last week.

People turned it off because of fucking Big Show and Kane in 2014.

Why the fuck isn't Barrett or somebody fucking younger a fucking heel in a prime spot. Its not like you are gonna get any crazy spots with Kane and Big Show like you would if Lesnar was F5ing them.

except when Better calll Saul was on raw didn't lose viewers as much as it did in hour one last week.

People turned it off because of fucking Big Show and Kane in 2014.

Why the fuck isn't Barrett or somebody fucking younger a fucking heel in a prime spot. Its not like you are gonna get any crazy spots with Kane and Big Show like you would if Lesnar was F5ing them.

Have you seen Big Show? He's a giant! PEOPLE LOVE GIANTS!

JavyOO7

Wade Barrett not getting any younger either. He'll hit 35 this year according to Wiki. I want to see that guy in a prime spot eventually. Great voice!

I'd pay to see a movie where Kane and Big Show are mob goons.

They'd be great as the Chuckle Brothers.

But yeah. Preferably as ineffective, old mob goons, hired by their boss due to his/her inability to realise how useless they are.

Wade Barrett not getting any younger either. He'll hit 35 this year according to Wiki. I want to see that guy in a prime spot eventually. Great voice!

It's so very intimidating. He has one of the best voices in wrestling, ever.

Top Bottom