• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sephzilla

sidenote on cage matches... I fucking hate it when they have the "open door" stipulation... Makes the whole point of a cage stupid.

The door stipulation is stupid because it's so much faster than going over the cage and there's no reason to ever not go for the door. If I was in a cage match against someone I'd let them get almost to the top of the cage and then just fucking sprint to the door.

Another stupid thing in cage matches = pinfalls (normal cage matches that is, not hell in a cell)

grab that brass ring, seph

one of the 343i devs is in that thread and he's like "murder/rape are worse than getting a wrong drive through order" and I really wanted to reply with "so is paying 60 bucks for something and having it not work for 3 months". but i have trouble being a dick sometimes, i'd make a shitty heel.

So, when will Itami actually hit the GTS? In his next match, or are they gonna super slowburn it?

They're probably going to save it for when he either uses it to get a #1 contendership or win the belt

1mh7jpJ.gif

What a maneuver.

Can't even blame Vince for this one.
(VinceBenoitHeadButt.gif)

Heel

I dunno, bean breath, I'm thinking Kenny "The Jet" Smith would make a great 3rd chair on The Monday Night RAW. It's too bad they can't afford him.

Alucard

Banned
Probably just keep teasing it. They don't want to do anything to bring CM Punk back into anyone's mind for a few more years at least.

Nah. No point in teasing it if it's not going to pay off eventually. People know what he's going for. Not allowing him to do it would neuter him even more. He needs something, and hitting the GTS would be a really cool moment for him and the Full Sail crowd.

somedevil

So, when will Itami actually hit the GTS? In his next match, or are they gonna super slowburn it?

When the match is very important and deserves him doing the move. If he winning the title then he will do it. Japan tour is coming up so he might get a big match to do it soon.

Probably just keep teasing it. They don't want to do anything to bring CM Punk back into anyone's mind for a few more years at least.

The full sail crowd knows its his move and not punks.

Sephzilla

If they wanted to nix CM Punk references they would have told Itami to stop teasing it after the Ascension match. Instead he's teased it a few times since.

scabro

one of the 343i devs is in that thread and he's like "murder/rape are worse than getting a wrong drive through order" and I really wanted to reply with "so is paying 60 bucks for something and having it not work for 3 months"

drop that pipebomb

I dunno, bean breath, I'm thinking Kenny "The Jet" Smith would make a great 3rd chair on The Monday Night RAW. It's too bad they can't afford him.
imagine Kenny calling Seth Kun's Pheonix Splash, or Neville's finisher.

he might literally overheat

like hes in a microwave

Sephzilla

Can't bust out that special move just on any occasion. It's like the spirit bomb.

I kind of want Demon Balor to have something like this - a finisher he only busts out in the face-paint and even then only busts it out on rare occasions. Granted, Demon Balor is a borderline broken character already and that might make him too OP

drop that pipebomb

no way. last time i saw someone drop anything like that on a GAF VIP they got banned for it. I don't want to be moved to the legends page of WrestleGAF

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The last 20 minutes or so of Life is Strange was pretty intriguing. Still not committed for the whole thing but I'm down for Episode 2 at least.

Heel

Imagine Kenny "The Jet" Smith setting the stage for a top rope manuver, though.

"Okay...he's climbing. Okay...OKAY. He's still climbing! Get up there young fella."

WWE, make that call.

Punk has said Brock Lesnar has offered him all his help. I think the ideal scenario here is that Brock goes back to UFC in time to be in attendance for Punk's fight so we can get a BorkCringe.gif

jred2k

The HOF lineups are going to look so dire in a few years. The 2000s were so devoid of new stars the headliners are gonna be lol-worthy.

"Okay...he's climbing. Okay...OKAY. He's still climbing! Get up there young fella."

WWE, make that call.
I feel like Byron Saxton has got the Reggie Miller role down already so no need to waste money on him.

scabro

WWE, make that call.

only if the commentary also gets piped through the arena

imagine that on a ladder match

Scottify

Damn it all, just when I start to get in good with Wrassle-GAF I blow it by overplaying my hand. Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The HOF lineups are going to look so dire in a few years. The 2000s were so devoid of new stars the headliners are gonna be lol-worthy.

More dire than the current 2015 class of Randy Savage, Arnold Schwarzenegger and mother fucking Rikishi?

krae_man

They can fill the gap by inducting HHH several times.

-Induct him as a wrestler
-Induct him in the builders category
-Induct DX
-Induct New DX(just him and HBK)
-Induct Evolution
-Induct The Authority
-Induct the Fragime
-Induct Terra Ryzing

jmdajr

They can fill the gap by inducting HHH several times.

-Induct him as a wrestler
-Induct him in the builders category
-Induct DX
-Induct New DX(just him and HBK)
-Induct Evolution
-Induct The Authority
-Induct the Fragime
-Induct Terra Ryzing
Absolutely

Wrestlemania 13's intro is a narration that basically says that the new generation have corrupted WWF and is responsible for why Wrestlemania won't be magical this year

sorry DM

WRESTLEMANIA 13: BROUGHT TO YOU BY PLAYSTATION

I kind of want Demon Balor to have something like this - a finisher he only busts out in the face-paint and even then only busts it out on rare occasions. Granted, Demon Balor is a borderline broken character already and that might make him too OP

They could let him bust out the OG Sunday Bloddy Sunday but controlling some of the main roster monsters might be legit dangerous.

Oh my god the four way tag match opener to WM 13 is so bad. Vince is dragging this commentary down to modern levels. Also Furnas and Lafonde are treated like SHIT

FZOQoEz.gif

I think I'm gonna need a drink

If Sin Cara is a lifer, I can easily see him getting inducted in like a decade.

And you know Kofi is another first ballot HOFer once he retires

jmdajr

...Nah. Savage is my all time favorite wrestler but Arnold and Rikishi being 2nd and 3rd in this class is the definition of dire.
So we got... 3 left maybe? What you think?

Brutus Beefcake? Al Snow? Doink?

ok...just kidding about Al Snow

Top Bottom