• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
lol that camera angle you could see rollins looking and making sure his guys were coming, but damn what a great match ruined

At first, I didn't care if the match ended in a DQ but the thought of a 3 on 3 tag match is a disservice to another match-up between Ziggler and Rollins.

Wait, is that no longer the cool thing to be in 2015?

I'm behind the current WassleGAF trends Beef, I'm sorry. These young kids and their rock music.

Being a D.Brine fan in 2015 means voting in WWE.COM internet polls and thinking you'll make a difference.

You know what's cool though? Carlito Booker T going back to saying "LEMME TELL YA" on commentary. Reminds me of the good times. ;__;

Amory

lol that camera angle you could see rollins looking and making sure his guys were coming, but damn what a great match ruined

they all do that shit these days. It's really annoying.

The Usos are the worst offenders I've seen though. they stare wide eyed at the ref every time they get pinned.

I have to respect the fact that Triple H is essentially working a program with himself since Sting shows up once every two months and doesn't even talk. Hunter basically has to sell the match by himself.

UberTag

I have to respect the fact that Triple H is essentially working a program with himself since Sting shows up once every two months and doesn't even talk. Hunter basically has to sell the match by himself.
When are we getting that long awaited program between Triple H and a broom?

Heroman

Banned
At first, I didn't care if the match ended in a DQ but the thought of a 3 on 3 tag match is a disservice to another match-up between Ziggler and Rollins.

They could do what they did with he cena v bray last man standing match, with eric and ryback hold back jamie and noble.

ElRenoRaven

Yup. It's sad. I like Sting but goddamn it. If you're going to join and be in a match then fucking bother showing up to help sell it. It's the same issue I have with Brock.

Being a D.Brine fan in 2015 means voting in WWE.COM internet polls and thinking you'll make a difference.

You know what's cool though? Carlito Booker T going back to saying "LEMME TELL YA" on commentary. Reminds me of the good times. ;__;

Booker T is the only reason I don't watch the show on mute. You just never know what he might say

Fox318

AGv3b92.png

I don't mind Sting not showing up because like mentioned, it fits with him. He did this for a solid year in the build with Hogan & it was amazing. Fake-outs and mind games work great for his character. Plus it builds him as a mystery. at his age, mystique is an even bigger part of him now.

EDIT*

001.jpg

Top Bottom