• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

ElRenoRaven

You know Paige has a long career ahead of her. Girl is what? 21 or so and can wrestle up a storm and cut a good promo. I actually really like watching her wrestle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Jack said:
New Jack talking about Terry Taylor's Red Rooster gimmick
New Jack: Terry! I love you, Terry, but I've gotta say this there's a little story that goes behind it. There was a promoter in Georgia called Sammy Kent and he wanted me and Mustafa to come to WWF and tryout as THE ORIGINAL RECIPES and he was going to be Sammy, Colonel Sammy like Colonel Sanders. We were supposed to do what you did with the rooster gimmick and i'm sorry bruh, but it wasn't happening. It sucked, it sucked ass
Happy Black History Month

UberTag

The only thing that will save the divas division is this...

imagesCA2QB3N2_display_image.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Do you like watching her wrestle or like watching her "wrestle"?

No I like watching her wrestle. Her, Nattie, and Ricks daughter really show how much potential there is in the division. Don't get me wrong I know the others work hard too but the difference in the match quality is night and day between say a bella match and a Paige or Nattie match.

Paige is 22 and Sasha is 23. Both of them absolutely love wrestling so they won't leave. They'll both probably outlive Vince and Dunn's regime. So there's hope for those two at least.

Thorakai

I thought that promo by Paige was a nice way of redeeming that segment. Emphasizing that she can just have fun with whatever she wears because in the end its all about winning. Just a shame that the division that surrounds that segment is in the state it is. I wouldn't have a problem with something like that if we got women's matches like what goes on in NXT.

aka_bueno

Nikki is great you punk.

She's solid in the ring, I like her Rack Attack move. Makes her look strong.

But man on the mic, she's the female Roman Reigns. Well, she doesn't botch lines left and right like Roman, but her promos are just as cringe worthy. She delivers her line all wrong, terrible acting (yes even for wrestl....I mean sports entertainers.)

Really? Damn, when did she say that?

Interview at one of the Wizard World Conventions. From Brie.

"On TV we get so frustrated when we get three minutes. We want more time."

"If I was an NXT Diva, I wouldn't want to be called up"

"Wrestling Nattie on RAW because we had an issue over a painting Total Divas? Really? Come on"

"We told the writers that making matches out of stuff that happens on Total Divas is confusing for fans."

"We had to go on at WrestleMania after Undertaker losing? Really?"

People who attended the Q & A also said The Bella Twins wanted to do more high risk moves but trainers are against that.

Top Bottom