• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Nikki is great you punk.

She's not bad. It's just the diva's division will forever revolve around them as long as they are the stars of Total Divas because of who they're married to/dating. The rest of the divas with regular dudes personal lives aren't nearly as interesting.

Neither Bella can cut promo to save their lives. But that's probably more to do with WWE caring more about their look than any wrestling related ability. They have the women to build a good division; just not doing anything with it.

Alucard

Banned
Is it just me or has the WWE been upping their pyro use again? The start of Raw has a pretty huge use of it every time now, ala Attitude era. Not sure if it's a Road to WM thing or a wider ranging thing.

Pizoxuat

Bellas are still awful on the mic and are the vortex around which the shittiest Diva storylines are focused, but you can tell both of them have been working on their in-ring performances. They aren't Nattie or Paige level, but they are far, far better than they were a year or two ago. So I respect the effort they've put in and I feel for their frustration with creative, even though I don't want to see anything they are involved in.

dream

No idea what you guys see in Seth Rollins. He talks and wrestles like a slightly bigger Billy Kidman. I can only guess that you're all fans because of his penis pictures.

Thorakai

No idea what you guys see in Seth Rollins. He talks and wrestles like a slightly bigger Billy Kidman. I can only guess that you're all fans because of his penis pictures.

Am I to surmise that you are not impressed by the size of his package, friend?

NYR

Rangers down 5-3 against Islanders in the 3rd, come back and win 6-5. A John Cena like effort against all odds!

I have a feeling that Orton isn't coming back. Between his not being advertised for TV through March and the sudden focus on Dolph and Seth, seems they might be going a different route. Of course it could all just be a....... SWERVE.

ElRenoRaven

She's not bad. It's just the diva's division will forever revolve around them as long as they are the stars of Total Divas because of who they're married to/dating. The rest of the divas with regular dudes personal lives aren't nearly as interesting.

Neither Bella can cut promo to save their lives. But that's probably more to do with WWE caring more about their look than any wrestling related ability. They have the women to build a good division; just not doing anything with it.

I dunno. I think Nattie is interesting. I also find Paige so far to be fun to watch. She's a dork and cracks me up. Then you have um what's her name that her dad has cancer. She's kind of interesting. I felt sorry for her when they had the episode where she described herself and had the guy draw her and then someone else describe her. Overall though I do find all of them to be interesting to watch on the show other than Alica Fox. I also liked the chick that is married to the Uso brother too. I was sad to hear she wasn't going to be on it anymore.

somedevil

I have a feeling that Orton isn't coming back. Between his not being advertised for TV through March and the sudden focus on Dolph and Seth, seems they might be going a different route. Of course it could all just be a....... SWERVE.

He is doing house shows right now. He tours with Bryan.

Is it just me or has the WWE been upping their pyro use again? The start of Raw has a pretty huge use of it every time now, ala Attitude era. Not sure if it's a Road to WM thing or a wider ranging thing.

They've been using it more in general since Lesnar came back. Must have been a budget related thing at the time.

Aren't the president of the Sonic Fanclub or something?
tumblr_myaqyxhLLn1qguvzfo2_250.gif

Edit
tumblr_njufdeZ7xU1ri0sroo1_500.jpg

Top Bottom