• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

TL21xx

Banned
Welp, enjoy your way down the mountain Reigns. Next time don't make fun of the fans 3 days before your coronation. We tend to not take kindly to that.

UberTag

Holy shit. I don't want Roman in the Main Event at WM. But damn can't help but feel for the guy. He's getting fucked. This would be the first time winning the Rumble didn't guarantee main eventing wrestle mania.. right?
Tell that to Del Rio and Sheamus who curtain jerked following their Rumble wins.
Del Rio didn't even get the title.

Heroman

Banned
Who is the idiot who keeps putting Roman Reigns in matches with the Big Show hoping he'll improve in the ring?

nslLhw0t_400x400.jpeg

When Ziggler screws Bryan tonight and/or at Fastlane he's still not going to get any boos. You can't force us to like Reigns and you can't force us to hate Ziggler.
Goddamn. The Reigns hate in this thread is reaching comical levels.
In our defense, he is awful in every measurable metric other than "Vince has a mancrush on his muscles".

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
They will screw DB tonight so Seth faces Roman in Fastline and Roman gets the face cheers beating Seth. Or that's what the WWE thinks the crowd will react.

NYR

Holy shit. I don't want Roman in the Main Event at WM. But damn can't help but feel for the guy. He's getting fucked. This would be the first time winning the Rumble didn't guarantee main eventing wrestle mania.. right?
Nope, all it means is getting a title shot since 1993, which is normally the main event by default. Rumble has been around since 1988, so the title shit stipulation was new in 1993.

Alberto Del Rio won 2011 and did the first match at WM

Please let this be the "I got screwed out of my WrestleMania title shot" storyline it looks like. I mean, Roman was going overboard with the whiny looking facials there.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I missed the first 20 min what's the justification for putting Bryan in this? Also what's the justification for making Roman fight here

Kacho

Gold Member
Somehow all of this has made me even more angry. Obviously this is happening just to make Reigns look better, which it won't. I'll eat my hat if it does.

Del Rio curtain jerked Mania when he won the "biggest Rumble of all time."

Edit* Beaten to this point.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Reigns is gonna win and get buried at mania.

if they were smart they would slowly start a heel turn for roman, brock is going to get cheered more anyways. Have roman slowly turn heel and nail in the coffin would be to backstab ambrose

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Reigns dad threw him in the deep end before he could swim when he was a kid. Now he will overcome the odds once again and beat Bryan... Are you not impressed yet...

ryan299

This is damage control even though the end result won't change. ANybody else think that these two years of changes after controversial rumbles weakens the Rumble going forward?

Legit question. Why isn't Rusev & Lana out here? They would have the biggest stake to claim with the way the Rumble ended. Or does a Super-Cena program supersede the WWe Title?

This. Somehow Steph made the point that if not for the Rock he may not have been the winner but did not think people would make the logical leap to "oh yeah rusev would have won".

The gap in WWE logic is gaping though so I'm not surprised. It's not Reigns' fault the booking is shit and now they're making him look like a jack off. And now JBL is burying for it. NONE of it makes sense.

sephi22

So did WWE just play the smarks by having Reigns win?
It seems like the Stone Cold vs. McMahon story (average joe vs the boss) but in this case the average joe = all of us. We kayfabe now?

Top Bottom