• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

somedevil

LOL WWE so fucking terrible.
Great build up is something that they do not know anything about anymore.
Same reason at house shows it is still Bryan and Kane and Slow and Reigns.

Right now at house shows its Bryan vs Bray.

Serious question: The briefcase still expires in wrestlemania of that part of the history has been conveniently forgotten?

It runs out now by June when Money in the bank is happening.

Anth0ny

the austin thing is supposed to be a shoot, isn't it?

why they trying to work the shoot?

people won't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

NYR

Are we in 1995 again?

4123328.jpg

Having a convenience store inside my building is the greatest thing ever.

I don't have to go out in the cold to crab something during a Reigns match.

What, you expected them to have Bryan against Reigns? WWE is stupid, but even they are not that dense
Yeah but why did they have Reigns lose to Show due to interference unless they were gonna have Reigns interfere to help Bryan win.

I don't even know what the fuck is happening anymore. I think I'm just gonna chill and watch this play out.

No he doesnt. He's not a technician but he doesn't suck. He's been wrestling the goddamn Big Show for two months. No one looks good doing that. He had a decent feud with Orton and he's had good matches vs Rollins. He's not ready to main event Wrestlemania. But he's not God awful.

nah, he's really mediocre.

the only good singles match I can recall him ever having is the one with Orton(who completely carried it)

Top Bottom