• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
They will screw DB tonight so Seth faces Roman in Fastline and Roman gets the face cheers beating Seth. Or that's what the WWE thinks the crowd will react.

I think this will ultimately end up with a Seth/Roman double turn which I'm not happy with at all. Seth is a great heel.

Anth0ny

I missed the first 20 min what's the justification for putting Bryan in this? Also what's the justification for making Roman fight here

Bryan never lost his title, so he's entitled to a title shot.

Rollins... stole the show at Rumble. Even though he got pinned clean. Or something.

Not really fair to Roman but for fucks sakes people the whole point is the crowd doesn't think Roman has "paid his dues" or "deserves" to be in the main event of Mania. Beating Bryan clean at a PPV=dues paid. Vince logic.

It's also a free month so everyone is going to see Reigns "dominate".

Anth0ny

....alright.

I thought he was super man? Cena would have kicked out of that at 1 and proceeded to win. You're losing your touch Vince.

His first singles loss????? LOL

RP912

Banned
The Big Show. In 2015.

tony_zpsehudyhwv.jpg

Only Tony Schiavone could make a Big Show match seem less painful and exhausting :(

Roman fucking sucks at wrestling.

No he doesnt. He's not a technician but he doesn't suck. He's been wrestling the goddamn Big Show for two months. No one looks good doing that. He had a decent feud with Orton and he's had good matches vs Rollins. He's not ready to main event Wrestlemania. But he's not God awful.

Hex

Banned
LOL WWE so fucking terrible.
Great build up is something that they do not know anything about anymore.
Same reason at house shows it is still Bryan and Kane and Slow and Reigns.

Lets recap, Brock got killed with everything in the book at the Rumble, Reigns gets tapped with a briefcase and loses. Reigns is going to go on to beat Brock...

Ithil

No he doesnt. He's not a technician but he doesn't suck. He's been wrestling the goddamn Big Show for two months. No one looks good doing that. He had a decent feud with Orton and he's had good matches vs Rollins. He's not ready to main event Wrestlemania. But he's not God awful.

He managed to have an average match with Rollins, who is the best performer in the company right now. He is really not good in the ring.

Top Bottom