• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

uso fat he can't swing more than 4

fatter than khali?

HIpQLu3.gif

I'm going to see if we get Sarah and Duck on any of our channels. I'd rather she get into shows like that and Peg + Cat instead of the loudness of something like Dora. The voice acting on that show is just people shouting at each other and repeating things far too many times.

We are super lucky down here in terms of kids TV, way better selection than adult TV. ABC has a dedicated free to air channel and picks up the best UK/US shows around. Son grew up on a steady diet of Peppa Pig, Ben & Holly, Octonauts, all the aforementioned 'kid + animal' shows plus others, as well as the local Aussie stuff which is actually really great.

Ben & Holly is probably my favourite. Although stuff like Room on the broom/Gruffalo are really nice and relaxing in the evening for the whole family lol

GQman2121

Banned
It was good, asked some good questions, but he didn't really follow up on them when Vince said stupid shit (like when he buried the roster for being millennials.)

I recently listened to it and found that I pretty much disagreed with a number of things he had to say.

-That every match needs to have a storyline to build interest or the audience won't care.

Wrong. And I think Austin also strongly disagreed, but like you said, he didn't follow or push Vince with counter arguments.

The fact is it's still wrestling. As much as Vince loves falling back on the idea of sports entertainment, his product has more in common with ballet than any real sports. Let some of the storylines/feuds create themselves organically in the ring. The crowd will let you know what works and what doesn't.

-That it's up to the lockroom to determine who "reaches for that brass ring" and breaks out.

As if he's not personally responsible for handpicking who is and isn't given the opportunities night in and night out.

He came off incredibly daft at times but at least he was being honest with the listening audience.

Ithil

I recently listened to it and found that I pretty much disagreed with a number of things he had to say.

-That every match needs to have a storyline to build interest or the audience won't care.

Wrong. And I think Austin also strongly disagreed, but like you said, he didn't follow or push Vince with counter arguments.

The fact is it's still wrestling. As much as Vince loves falling back on the idea of sports entertainment, his product has more in common with ballet than any real sports. Let some of the storylines/feuds create themselves organically in the ring. The crowd will let you know what works and what doesn't.

-That it's up to the lockroom to determine who "reaches for that brass ring" and breaks out.

As if he's not personally responsible for handpicking who is and isn't given the opportunities night in and night out.

He came off incredibly daft at times but at least he was being honest with the listening audience.
Never mind that the shit in bold, he almost never even does. 95% of WWE matches are completely meaningless with no story.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I love how they are doing the mizdow things, cant wait until he breaks free if they run with it and NOT FUCKING DROP IT sandow could be a fan favourite and great superstar

EDIT oh shit they ran with it

Top Bottom