• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

GQman2121

Banned
Just tuned in to see what's going on. Cena in the ring saying the same shit he's been saying for the last decade. How do you guys do this to yourselves?

Amory

I feel like the roster is just paper thin. Haven't we seen Ryback and Luke Harper? Maybe not but god damn it sure feels like we did.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just tuned in to see what's going on. Cena in the ring saying the same shit he's been saying for the last decade. How do you guys do this to yourselves?

You're right, actually. I can't do 3 hours of this. I'm tired and honestly, kinda bored. I'll read the results and watch highlights tomorrow, I guess.

Fox318

Why did it make sense to break up the Wyatt family and then give Rowen and Harper nothing to do? Why not just leave them together?

• They felt that the family faced everyone they could
  • HHH only cares about Wyatt. Changing him from Huskey Harris to Wyatt is what he considers his biggest accomplishment. Especially in Vince's eyes.

Top Bottom