• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Was Stone Cold's Vince interview actually good?

It was shockingly honest and confirmed everyone's fears about Vince being a out if touch loon.

Would recommend. Closest you will ever get to one of those YouTube shoot interviews with Vince.

It might ruin any hope you have in this company though

So, is this going to end up being super meta? Bryan wins tonight, Sheamus screws him over at the PPV because Sheamus is HHH workout buddy and new member of the Authority? Then we get another Bryan/Sheamus match at WM?

So, is this going to end up being super meta? Bryan wins tonight, Sheamus screws him over at the PPV because Sheamus is HHH workout buddy and new member of the Authority? Then we get another Bryan/Sheamus match at WM?

I think there's money in stringing fans along in thinking Bryan has a chance till the next PPV, but if he loses via interference it doesn't (no snark intended) make Reigns look strong.

That would require booking. WWE's current bookers consist of a thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters. There will be much less nuance to whatever happens.

Fox318

Ryback really over with this crowd. Like way over. And a good match! +1 guy the WWE has no idea what to do with.

That Jericho interview and that promo did a wonder on him.

Most of the guys on the roster are interesting enough that they could probably be themselves and be over.

Except for Reigns and Cena I'm not sure who on the roster doesn't have an interesting story.

What are they gonna do with Bray after that strong Rumble showing?

Rambling promos about nothing in particular until they can confirm Taker for WM?
Then slightly less aimless promos where Bray is responded to with Taker video packages on the tron because old man mark ain't turning up every week.

I think there's money in stringing fans along in thinking Bryan has a chance till the next PPV, but if he loses via interference it doesn't (no snark intended) make Reigns look strong.

Unless Reigns joins the Authority. Just turn Lesnar face. If they get Reigns and Sheamus to join the Authority and get rid of Big Slow/Kane, it would be worth it

sajj316

I actually liked the The Big Guy's heartfelt promo where he gave his wrestling story .. happy he's back.

I would love to see a series of Harper vs TBG matches!

Fox318

lQuaCnr.gif

Do they not understand the circular logic of people being friends because of Total Divas when Total Divas is supposed to be a reality show about WWE Divas?

Top Bottom