• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I like Bryan's moveset a lot more when he's heel. The kicks, dropkick, and dive through ropes spots are boring undercard card ROH shit. Like his aggressive strikes a lot more than that pandering shit. Feels fake.

Best D. Brine face gimmick would be Real Ass Daniel Bryan who just uses his super aggressive heel moveset and painful looking joint lock submissions on top of the kicks and stuff.

Lose Bryan.

rTBXVvJ.gif

They ran down THE CONTROVERSY. No Rusev in this at all. Lots of talking. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO CARRY ON A LEGACY EXCEPT FOR STEPH! AFTER 21 MINUTES Seth told Bryan Brock would eat him alive. Loved him saying the deep end is "where the big boys play" After 5 more minutes, HHH makes Seth vs. Bryan tonight for a match to face Roman at Fastlane and the winner of that goes onto WM for the title shot. HHH says it's tough for Roman, but HE CAN END THE CONTROVERSY AND END THE BOOING. The balls on them for that. "The most defining moment of your career" is everyone chanting for Daniel Bryan. Then we got the announcement of Show vs. Reigns again - they're trying to kill Roman. That's the only logical explanation here. And then Show beat Reigns after a case shot and interference.

He's doomed - there is nothing they can do with the path he's on now to save him. They've outright said the goal is to do this to end the boos, but him winning at Fastlane will make those worse since Bryan is now directly in the mix. The best bet is to have Bryan beat him, put Roman with Dean in a Shield-ish faction, have them dominate for a long time and then redo Roman's push in a year.

Loved Axel being delusional and pointing to the WM sign. Not a fan of it leading to Ambrose killing him and then wanting to be IC Champion, even if his "I take a good mugshot!" line ruled. The guy's done enough jobs without having that albatross around his neck. Ascension killed the Dusts. Stardust rambled to himself backstage before Goldust slapped CODY and then Stardust hissed. EVERY. SINGLE. PART. OF STARDUST. CAN FUCK OFF!

Cena's eye's fucked up and now they're playing up that NXT is just HHH's way to replace Cena - so are the NXT guys defacto heels? Sting on Raw recap. WE MADE HISTORY AND NOW WE'RE GONNA DO IT AGAIN...with the return of Dolph, Ryback, and Erick Rowan. They all get some sub-par matches next. Harper-Ryback wasn't exciting in theory, but was pretty good in execution thanks to Harper. Cesaro-Jey was a backdrop to an app angle, but had a great finish. BRAY-DOLPH SUCKED.

Bray can't even have a good match with Dolph, who is super-fast. I can't believe how bad Bray-Taker will be. Paige-Alicia was nothing. Miz-Sin Cara was a showcase for Mizdow's angle and his titties. Cara won with a distraction cradle. Bray talked about HOW THEY FEARED YOU but now he's the new face of fear. Bray-Taker is a fun video game match, it will not be a fun match unless Bray figures out how to have exciting matches. Rusev-Rowan was an excuse for an awesome Rusev video package and THE FLAG FAILING TO FALL. That ruled! Then Roman was a cock to Bryan backstage.

Main event was fantastic. Loved the goons getting laid out with the dive and then Seth taking an amazing bump on the table. Finish was a bit too wacky though, with THE BIG DOG helping Bryan win. Good post-match promo from Bryan, but it seems like they're either still set on Roman main eventing or deciding on the night of Fast Lane what to do.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/02/wwe-raw-2-2-15.html

Screens -

#demtitties

STUPID AMERICAN EQUIPMENT FAILURE!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dzblal92cn58l5cx4w8ytbao6q8u5bgi

Cagey

Banned
Best D. Brine face gimmick would be Real Ass Daniel Bryan who just uses his super aggressive heel moveset and super painful looking joint lock submissions on top of the kicks and stuff.
I'd happily occupy a seat on the Daniel Bryan Electric Plugin Bandwagon if he were giving me that instead of what we get.

Best D. Brine face gimmick would be Real Ass Daniel Bryan who just uses his super aggressive heel moveset and super painful looking joint lock submissions on top of the kicks and stuff.

How do you know they're super painful? You can't know unless you've actually wrestled, you nerd.

Believe DAT

UberTag

Uh. A fantastic Bryan-Rollins match and the entire replay highlight reel is Reigns 3 entire moves.
At least they're making it blatantly clear where their priorities lie.
Should ensure people don't get their hopes up unrealistically for Fast Lane.

Telling you, Vince is going to screw us by having Bryan turn heel, forcing the casuals to turn to Roman

It's the ultimate screwjob!

Bryan gonna lose, blame the fans, and become Christian 2.0

Bryan vs Show from 2012 on sky right now UK/Ireland lads, why would I even need the network when I get this quality for free at 4 in the morning.

JavyOO7

Bryan will lose to Roman. Oh well, Bryan will do his best to make him look good.

This show was definitely not a Philly crowd. Roman had cheers all night. There were even some jeers with Bryan confidently saying he'll beat Roman.

I really want Bryan to get a dynasty run with the title but unless all the stars align, I don't see it happening unfortunately. Oh well, he's tearing it up right now like he did tonight so I'm going to enjoy it for as long as I can!

Top Bottom