• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

...and this crowd is awful.
This segment was written for a smart mark town and they can't improvise on the fly. I appreciate Denver not trying to get themselves over and just enjoying the show. The blame lies with the in-ring performers, Cena could've turned this around with no effort.

What a bunch of b.s.

Pretty much everybody loves Bryan

Cena and Roman are below him when it comes to reactions. But I get his stance on Cena selling

Fox318

You know who could have turned this crowd around...

image.php

Heel

I wonder if The Yes Movement actually believes Triple H when he says that Daniel Bryan getting "held back" is a designed story line.

NYR

Kudos to HHH, he is being open. I don't like to think of him as an evil genius who planned this all along.

f3niks

Hearing Trips on this podcast really does have me thinking that this company will be in good hands when Vince eventually passes the torch.

Alucard

Banned
Did HHH mention the VOLUME of merch that Cena has in comparison to every other wrestler, and how he promotes a new t-shirt once every two months?

Oh so you and your posse of D.Brine vegan lovers used submissions? You never took the REAL STUFF like I did. Rock Bottoms, Stunners, Chokeslams, DIAMOND CUTTERS.

TELL YUNG_WRECKER TO GROW UP AND TOUGHEN UP

#WRECKED

It was more like Bret, ***** ******, Dean Malenko, etc.

But we threw in stunners and diamond cutters and junk too. Hell, I was the cutter in a 3D one time which was completely irresponsible and amazing.

I BEEN GROWED UP, BEEF.

Fox318

Kudos to HHH, he is being open. I don't like to think of him as an evil genius who planned this all along.

Yup.

I mean the only issues I have with Roman is I don't see him working a great match. If he is has a great singles match at fastlane I'll feel better.

The promo shit just requires him to be himself.

Alucard

Banned
Going back to finish up the rest of Raw. The Divas division is terrible. I don't like ANY of these women. They're just some scorned writer's vision of how he perceives all women.

Fox318

Did HHH mention the VOLUME of merch that Cena has in comparison to every other wrestler, and how he promotes a new t-shirt once every two months?

Look at the Johnny Ace roster.

Cena gets the most marketing but he did such a shit job of roster development.

If it wasn't for ROH what is the WWE roster today?

dream

Thank you bean breath for drawing my attention to all those posts where people were angry because real wrestling fans weren't booing the person they inexplicably need to have booed. Embarrassing.

Top Bottom