• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

How do you know they're super painful? You can't know unless you've actually wrestled, you nerd.

Believe DAT

Breh, you know when you and your friends would put each other in submissions back in junior high and stuff, and you'd figure out (the hard way) which submissions actually hurt and which are BS?

THAT'S HOW I KNOW

THAT'S WHAT I DOOOO

1422936743363.jpg

wut

Sephzilla

It feels like they're missing the point about the Rumble. It's not that they're just anti establishment, it's that they want to see the story that makes sense

Ithil

Weird to see him say smart fans are a "large portion" of the audience. WWE likes to pretend it's a "vocal minority".

dream

HHH may be right. A friend of mine took his kids to the house show in Edmonton and the fans loved Roman Reigns.

TV attracts the bottom feeding smarks, but only real fans turn out for the house shows.

Fox318

HHH may be right. A friend of mine took his kids to the house show in Edmonton and the fans loved Roman Reigns.

TV attracts the bottom feeding smarks, but only real fans turn out for the house shows.

If WWE is in town fans are gonna go to it. Especially if they aren't in the area alot like Canada and the west coast.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wish he would more often.

I think part of the problem today is the need of a heel authority figure.

A face authority on the fans side would help so fucking much today.

What are you talking about? Both HHH and Steph turned face tonight by supporting America's Team, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

Fox318

I don't blame Reigns for accepting the opportunity. I blame the WWE for giving it to him and him for sucking with the opportunity.

Yup.

They could have had reigns and Bryan fighting it out at the end of the rumble and Bryan loses.

They handshake out of respect and people are behind reigns.

problem solved.

Breh, you know when you and your friends would put each other in submissions back in junior high and stuff, and you'd figure out (the hard way) which submissions actually hurt and which are BS?

THAT'S HOW I KNOW

THAT'S WHAT I DOOOO

Oh so you and your posse of D.Brine vegan lovers used submissions? You never took the REAL STUFF like I did. Rock Bottoms, Stunners, Chokeslams, DIAMOND CUTTERS.

TELL YUNG_WRECKER TO GROW UP AND TOUGHEN UP

#WRECKED

dream

Damn Internet nerds stop hating on Roman Reigns. Like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Tout

As Ithil pointed out a year ago, "Internet fans" is bad terminology because everyone is on the Internet. They should just call them what they really want to call then: the cunts of the WWE Universe.

Speaking of Kurt Angle I hear he has a tremendous match vs Lashley at the UK TNA tapings. I am curious to see those shows and wondering if the stuff with Grado and some of the other UK guys make it to tv here.

Top Bottom