• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Woooooow, I can't believe he actually went there.
KuGsj.gif

Well I don't think anyone expects a 3 hour NXT when HHH takes over but I don't see how the best parts of NXT like credible women's wrestling and simpler, more focused writing are somehow only for the hardcore audience.

Yeah I'm not expecting a bunch of comedy gimmicks or whatever when I say I want RAW to be more like NXT, I just want Raw to be a fucking good wrestling show with good writing

NYR

100% right - your actions outside of the ring should have consequences. No Benoit, no Chyna in the HOF, agree with that.

Ithil

It's not as fresh in the general viewers' minds as it was back during Vince's interview. They could skip it and not feel like they were dodging a big issue; they've got better things to talk about with the time allotted.

While on the subject of guys WWE had fallings out with, particularly over a lack of communication, Punk would be relevant.
But Punk's beef was more with HHH than Vince, so it's probably a volatile subject.

While on the subject of guys WWE had fallings out with, particularly over a lack of communication, Punk would be relevant.
But Punk's beef was more with HHH than Vince, so it's probably a volatile subject.

austin don't give a shit bruh, just asked about him lol

Top Bottom