• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

Gotta say, the post-Rumble programming coming out of the WWE has been pretty good and actually has me interested in Fast Lane. Smackdown was kind of blase, but Raw last week was cool, and this week's show had good matches, good mic time, and a lot of moving parts. I dug it. Been at least three months since I could say that. Probably more.

Did you see WWE 24?

Ithil

Ehhhh, so when HHH takes over he's probably going with the same mold Vince has because it's for the more casual audience

The booking philosophy is obviously pretty different between them. No one expects "NXT but bigger" if HHH is running RAW, but there's obviously a different thought process.

imBask

Banned
as long as HHH understands that there's an audience for stuff like NXT and keeps a side show running for that audience, it'll be fine

I wouldn't say he buried NJPW he was just illustrating the differences from a production standpoint from Japan to wwe. Never mentioned NJPW by name.

Top Bottom