• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Mengetsu

What did he say?
He was talking about Balor doing his set up for NXT and how he was overwhelmed with his intro and such and HHH said he was like in New Japan they just told him to go out there and do your job. No camera work or knowing when to look at this and such.

Alucard

Banned
Welp, I'll be listening to this podcast at some point.

Have a good night, guys. Things are looking up in WWE land. The road to Wrestlemania is off to an interesting start, whether you enjoy Roman Reigns or not.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
i think hhh should book raw like nxt when in charge it will be a great transition, some people most likely children will be against it at first but at least it will be a better product in the long run

imBask

Banned
ZZV5Wtt.gif

kirblar

i think hhh should book raw like nxt when in charge it will be a great transition, some people most likely children will be against it at first but at least it will be a better product in the long run
Raw is actually supremely un-kid friendly. Matches run too long in the undercard, entrances are skipped all the time - there's nothing to keep their attention.

Showaddy

Ehhhh, so when HHH takes over he's probably going with the same mold Vince has because it's for the more casual audience

Well I don't think anyone expects a 3 hour NXT when HHH takes over but I don't see how the best parts of NXT like credible women's wrestling and simpler, more focused writing are somehow only for the hardcore audience.

Ithil

Well I don't think anyone expects a 3 hour NXT when HHH takes over but I don't see how the best parts of NXT like credible women's wrestling and simpler, more focused writing are somehow only for the hardcore audience.

Yes, it's the core concepts that are easily transferable. Protecting titles, not overscripting promos, keeping booking simple, etc.

Top Bottom