• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Bowser

"wrestling" is in the name of the company.

Its not wse its world wrestling entertainment.

Not as of 2011:

Vince McMahon wants to take the "wrestling" out of World Wrestling Entertainment.

No, this isn't an outrageous plot the colorful impresario has cooked up for his wrestlers to act out in front of thousands of screaming fans. McMahon, the chairman and chief executive of WWE, wants to give the company a makeover, starting with the name. From now on, WWE will no longer stand for World Wrestling Entertainment. It will just be WWE, plain and simple.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/ent...n-wants-to-take-wrestling-out-of-the-wwe.html

HHH has killed it in this podcast, he started off kinda full of the b.s. corporate answers but flipped the switch. Talks about Chyna, Punk, alludes to Benoit/Hero and takes a shot at Dunn. Good stuff

Big One

Banned
That was great. Much better than the Vince interview in the very least considering it's a straight up shoot interview. I so wanted to hear a Benoit mention in that list of wrestlers though.

Regardless if Triple H is being completely honest here I think the business is in good hands in the future.

DMczaf

I agree with Taker being the next podcast. Dude has like 25+ years of WWE stories, and he's real as fuck.

#RealAssMark

Everything HHH said at the end was obviously music to everyone's ears, more emphasis on women wrestlers, 2 hours, more bullet point promos etc.

Fox318

What? Really?

How am I suppose to realize its a girl's belt?

To be fair the target audience is a bit different. There was a young girl in the crowd with a "Future WWE Diva" sign.

I like the NXT Womens belt. There is a hint of traditional feminine color but its still a belt that looks like it could fit with the men.

Kevin Dunn.

1554325_o.gif

scabro

someone link me when the interview goes up on them internets

and did austin ever release the mean mark callaway podcast he was supposed to do forever ago?

Top Bottom