• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Ithil

What did Hunter say about Dunn that had this thread marking so hard?

And what did he say about Bryan?

Austin said he was getting told to wrap it up, and HHH complained that Vince got more time and he doesn't, then asked if it was Vince on Austin's earpiece. Austin said it was Kevin Dunn, and HHH pretty much told him to fuck off and give him more time.

Mengetsu

Last year Steve said he talked to Undertaker before WM30 And he said he would like to do the podcast but it just never happened.

I regularly listen to Austins podcast and this one felt more like one of his audio podcasts than Vince's interview. Good stuff but definitely needed more road stories and maybe even 30 more minutes.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Steph probably has some really interesting insights but I don't think she would be as loose as HHH or especially Vince with her answers.

Fox318

Can somebody explain what the deal is with rushing them out for time?

Are they just trying to get the trucks packed?

zychi

Banned
I regularly listen to Austins podcast and this one felt more like one of his audio podcasts than Vince's interview. Good stuff but definitely needed more road stories and maybe even 30 more minutes.
Yeah, i want h to do another that isnt tied to "after raw," record it for the network and have more stories. Hell scsa should do video for all these from now on. Gives wwen more value

Mr.Swag

Banned
They spend at least 25 minutes per episode on recaps, so they should def go back to two. Keep three hours for special occasions.

Reality Era, sounds nice.

What did Hunter say about Dunn that had this thread marking so hard?

And what did he say about Bryan?

Main one was at the end, they started playing Austin's music to wrap him up and then HHH pulled his clout and said to go on for another 10-15 while mentioning Dunn

Also I think earlier in the broadcast when they talked about NXT it sounded like HHH was grooming his own production team

Triple H just needs to take over already and fix the womens division.

Everything else on main WWE TV has highs and lows but the Diva's stuff is constantly embarrassing and has been for a decade.

NXT Womens stuff is a much better direction.

Fox318

No desire to watch a Stephanie podcast

Growing up in this business?

Being a young woman surrounded by all of this?

Her thoughts on arguably sexist storylines of the past and how it relates to the marketing of women today?

What was it like training for Summerslam?

Her thoughts on arguably sexist storylines of the past and how it relates to the marketing of women today?

don't forget did she sleep with MachoMan.

Why did Austin waste his time getting opinions of old wrestlers?

And what did they talk about after HHH wanting to develop storylines?

Did they talk about any of the younger talent?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait they are going with Bryan vs Reigns at Fastlane? Lol they give no fucks at all anymore do they?

Anth0ny

Rxed4T5.gif

Not going to get anything but pure spoon-fed corporate PR bullshit out of her

Top Bottom