• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Alucard

Banned
Why is Kevin Dunn hated in the wresting community?

Based on wrestler stories, he's basically a "bro" who is utterly sexist and misogynistic, and is a big part of the reason the women's division is the way it is in the WWE. He's just an old timer who needs to leave to make way for fresh ideas.

Bryan winning his one, they would have made this match and on the podcast it was kind of clear who was going to win.

Bryan had heel vibes tonight. More than Reigns. A legit Bryan turn would be something, especially if it is meant to silence casual Bryan fans.

Rxed4T5.gif
Reigns not getting his head under Big Show's arm makes me cringe.

Maybe I'm just a sissy and that's not nearly as bad as I think; not dismissing that.

They're two babyfaces who just both want the title and now they're having a match against one another to decide who gets the shot. Them having beef with each other is a good thing.

People can talk all they want about Triple H "working everyone" with that podcast, but the fact is most of the stuff he said as far as how to run the business lines up with what we see in NXT. He's given a chance to run his own show, and it is done spectacularly. That's not a work. That's just how it is.

I hope to God the Wyatt/Taker feud ends with the Wyatt family reunited. Have Taker go for the tombstone and Harper interferes only for Rowan to come out for "the save" and then join in the beatdown.

it was funny to see HHH try his damndest not mention any talent by name and bury them like Vince did. Vince interview must have did some real damage to the lockerroom.(especially Cesaro)

Fox318

People can talk all they want about Triple H "working everyone" with that podcast, but the fact is most of the stuff he said as far as how to run the business lines up with what we see in NXT. He's given a chance to run his own show, and it is done spectacularly. That's not a work. That's just how it is.

The biggest thing is that micromanagers are very rare in business of that size. Vince was on the top of the roof on that Raw episode directed JBL for his weather promo.

HHH watches over everything but he assigns and holds people responsible for certain things.

Top Bottom