• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

pbFUk5c.gif

don't get us banned again, nerds

Recall

Lapsed Fan podcast is godly. Seriously best wrestling podcast I've ever come across.

Binged so hard on the Wrestlemania recaps.

Also lets play nice.
ZpLbIM2.jpg

Colocho

Banned
We wouldn't have gotten shut down in the first place, if only you guys would just stop getting worked into a shoot all the time.

Heel

Let's hope our problematic posters decide to stay on Slaent where they gathered in secret to circumvent their punishment.

Here's to FnP, friends.

Exodust

Banned
Time for rising superstar Exodust to get his shot at the gold.

The Exodust era is here, friends *probably won't post that much anyway*

rrc1594

Can we talk about the dumb booking at FastLane. I mean obviously Roman is going to win, even if I was a Mark I would know that

Anth0ny

So myself and a group of friends are seriously considering flying to Dallas for NXT Takeover, partying all night and then flying the fuck home Saturday morning.

Main reason being I have commitments that I can't get out of on Saturday night, but also the fact that Mania is sounding reeeeeeal shitty right about now. NOTHING is topping that Takeover Dallas card.

Kaladin

Welcome back friends. It's good to be back.

I just finished In Your House: Mind Games '96 on my slow run through classic WWF on the network. Shit is starting to finally get hype. Undertaker is hot, Mankind is hot, HBK isn't terribly boring. I'm counting down the weeks till our lord and savior of '96
Psycho Sid
takes the belt. Also, I get to relive the hilarious Fake Diesel and Razor Ramon angle, which is awesome in hindsight as the WWF tries to get these characters over with new people behind them. I mean come on WWF, Diesel, in '96.

KingBroly

Banned
NXT Takeover Dallas should be in AT&T Stadium with that projected card. Fantastic lineup up and down the card.

Oh wait, Wrestlemania's the same weekend?

I feel bad for Vince. Not Roman, though, he's screwed. lol.

Top Bottom