• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Meltzer says that Roman vs HHH will have a special guest referee meant to stack the odds against Roman. It was supposed to be Batista, but he turned it down.

UberTag

You are being ridiculous pessimistic if you don't think they give Owens a singles match. He has had a singles match on every single PPV since he debuted.
Let's see about that...

# of singles matches at Mania 32 = 3 (so far)
# of singles matches at Mania 31 = 4
# of singles matches at Mania 30 = 3

# of singles matches at Mania 29 = 7
# of singles matches at Mania 28 = 6
# of singles matches at Mania 27 = 7

The current trend is for very few singles matches at Mania.
Considering how adamant Owens has been to receive one, I'm not sure he'll be rewarded.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yes, they're mad at Owens because he lobbied to get things he wants, several of which they let him do

Also, counting the main event at 31 as a triple threat is pretty funny

SNICKERS SOULED OUT

dhbzlqI.jpg

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Meltzer says that Roman vs HHH will have a special guest referee meant to stack the odds against Roman. It was supposed to be Batista, but he turned it down.

So for the 2nd PPV in a row, and at WrestleMania of all places, Roman Reigns is going to be the least over guy in the main event.

gnexus

at this point i do wonder what austin will do at mania this year since he said he was gonna be there.

My imaginary booking would have him and Taker close the show at WM. Texas legend vs Texas legend in Texas. That'll put butts in seats.... but that ain't happening no more

Top Bottom