• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This feud's gonna last til Summerslam, won't it?

No.

They're not going to continue a feud that involved 3 one-on-one matches and they're trying not to blow their wad on all the match announcements.

Essentially 0 of the matches they have left to announce are going to get the hype of the title match, ShaneOMac or Ambrose/Lesnar.

orioto

Good Art™
We won't have KO/AJ at Mania right ? I can feel it..

Nobody confirmed it actually, KO teased it but that's what he does. He already tried at RR and bookers ignored it.

Matticers

This could've been cool... if they brought out Nakamura and Karl Anderson to make it 4v4.

Guess this means no Owens vs Styles at Wrestlemania. That sucks. I'd take Y2AJ vs the New Day though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Nobody confirmed it actually, KO teased it but that's what he does. He already tried at RR and bookers ignored it.

I still think it is happening, you just need to be patient. They're not gonna set up every match right now with 5 more episodes of Raw to go before WM.

UberTag

Owens has gone into business for himself trying to get Mania matches with Taker, Zayn and Styles at various opportunities. Somehow I doubt that's been well-received backstage.

UberTag

Three tag matches and counting... with an inevitable divas tag match and a Team Titan vs. Wyatt Family matchup still to come.

Call me crazy... but I think every singles match for Mania has been unveiled. I don't believe there will be any more.

Dean/Brock sounds awful. Should have went with Brock/Wyatt. Would have made sense with the entire Wyatts wanting to destroy the God Titans of WWE.
I disagree. Dean unleashing an inner Mick Foley(ok lets no go that far) against Bork is what I wanna see. The Wyatts have no heat and a Bray match won't be as entertaining as what Dean would be willing to do.

Admittingly I do want to see Bork shoot fight Brawn again.

orioto

Good Art™
Will still be AJ vs Owens, but midcard feuds only get 2 weeks of buildup before a ppv.

That's precisely what i don't want. Them giving those two the random opener. They deserve so much more.

Owens HAS to be in the ring cutting promos with a STORY. It's a shame he barely did that since the Cena feud.

UberTag

That's precisely what i don't want. Them giving those two the random opener. They deserve so much more.

Owens HAS to be in the ring cutting promos with a STORY. It's a shame he barely did that since the Cena feud.
Owens isn't getting a singles matchup at Mania, IMO.

Angry Grimace

lol obviously gonna add an idiotic stipulation that ensures Roman wins

Owens isn't getting a singles matchup at Mania, IMO.

You are being ridiculous pessimistic if you don't think they give Owens a singles match. He has had a singles match on every single PPV since he debuted.

WM has a LOT of matches and they have 3 of them set up. WM31 had 9 matches + several super long skits and songs like the Rock/Ronda thing that took up almost 20 minutes.

KingBroly

Banned
Why was that first segment so great?

Because Steph got what's been coming to her for a long time. Shane stood up to her and made her look like a fool.

EDIT:
And I'm going to bed off that bad news

Top Bottom