• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

SPCKjiR.png

UberTag

They're really going to show a recap of last week's Shane McMahon segment for the top of the 9 o'clock segment tonight?

I didn't realize that I was watching SmackDown.
But you don't understand, RBH. It was the most monumental moment to air on Monday Night RAW... in TWENTY YEARS!

ghostmind

First hour of RAW:

• Triple H blah blah blah
  • Women's match with NXT finish
  • Bray muttering something inconsequential
  • Miz/Ziggler match shorter than the promo that led to it
  • Recap segment from last Monday

The Road to Wrestlemania...

KingBroly

Banned
Am I watching last week's RAW by mistake?

You realize every Raw is the same, right?

- Start with putting over HHH/Steph
- Bury the talent
- A good match
- Shitty interview
- Bad match
- Shitty Promo
- Decent match
- Crowd dies
- Nothing happens for another hour
- Main Event
- Bullshit ending

they are going to depend heavily on that short undertaker promo.....with undertaker saying he doesn't submit to demands and that he'll end up taking shanes soul so there can never be a legacy or some shit again....

gnexus

This is a deep meta storyline where all the Raw's are terrible until WM so we can cheer Shane and boo Undertaker, obviously.

It's brilliant!

UberTag

Ah okay, nicee! Wonder what his speech will be about.
I'm sure it'll be a rehash of what his last speech was about.
Just like Bray Wyatt. Eventually you deliver variations of the same speech over and over again until it has no meaning at all and nobody is excited any more.

If the Republicans really wanted to kill Donald Trump, they'd have hired the 28 monkeys in the WWE's "creative" department to write his stump speeches.

KingBroly

Banned
If WWE doesn't go back to 2 hours when their next contract comes due, I'll be shocked.

They need to kill unique content for non-Raw/SD free TV. It's really making their thin roster over-exposed. Just show Match replays and whatnot on Superstars/Main Event. That audience (Kids) won't know the difference AND will give more exposure to guys not on Raw/SD every week while resting over-exposed guys.

I'm sure it'll be a rehash of what his last speech was about.
Just like Bray Wyatt. Eventually you deliver variations of the same speech over and over again until it has no meaning at all and nobody is excited any more.

Hmm im hoping he insinuates or foreshadows his plan for WM. It would be cool, gives it a surprise factor going into WM.

Edit: i like how Steph looks with her hair curled,looks nice.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Randy Savage chant is awkward when you think about it

Top Bottom