• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

BFIB

One thing Mark Madden nailed on Ross podcast is how easy NXT is to follow whereas Raw you almost need a flowchart to keep up.

I gotta stop watching the old shit I grew up with before watching this. It's fucking pathetic how horrible this crap is now. Every fucking thing.

But I still watch.

Damnit!

KingBroly

Banned
She's pretty much Bray Wyatt. Great delivery... but the actual content of her promos/dialogue is the shits.

I'd give a shit about Bray Wyatt if he or the Wyatts actually won some fucking Titles. Harper won the IC Title once and that was when he wasn't with them anymore.

Give Bray the Title, Luke the IC Title, and the other two the Tag Titles for at least 6-8 months without beating them once, having all the while them talking like they're Golden Gods of the Bayou and THEN I'd give a shit.

GunBR

Why is league of nation still a thing?
Rusev deserves better than this
Sheamus was a failure as the main heel of the company, Rusev has nothing to do since he got buried by Cena and they obviously got no plans for Del Rio. And lol about Barret

Basically, they don't know what to do with all the four of them

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I gotta stop watching the old shit I grew up with before watching this. It's fucking pathetic how horrible this crap is now. Every fucking thing.

But I still watch.

Damnit!
The actual standard of the wrestling is miles ahead of what it was week in week out on TV. Everything else though....

I'd give a shit about Bray Wyatt if he or the Wyatts actually won some fucking Titles. Harper won the IC Title once and that was when he wasn't with them anymore.

Give Bray the Title, Luke the IC Title, and the other two the Tag Titles for at least 6-8 months without beating them once, having all the while them talking like they're Golden Gods of the Bayou and THEN I'd give a shit.
They don't know how to do that anymore. Everyone's dumb and stupid. Kalisto is more of a believable champion than Bray now.

Syder

Sheamus was a failure as the main heel of the company, Rusev has nothing to do since he got buried by Cena and they obviously got no plans for Del Rio
Like Reigns, Sheamus is actually a pretty interesting talker outside of WWE. It's not his fault he looks 'stupeh'.

Lana buried Rusev with her overzealous use of Instagram.

Top Bottom